Search results

1. B

If u are fixing to throw away your chaeto.

If u are fixing to trash all your chaeto I have 8 people here in the E. Taxes area that need some. I can bring a 5-gallon bucket to put it in.I will be in Dallas on July 3ed to drop off my kids at the airport. I can pick up from 4 to 7.If u want to get rid of it Please PM  me and I will get...
  2. B

Hidden and or forgotten corals.

I had a candy cane frag fall back behind the rocks. I didn't try to get it as it would get plenty of light from the tank lights and the sun from the window. I could see the tip of it through the rock work and it was upright so no worries. Well it grew to be a bought the size of a sm cantaloupe...
  3. B

Have u used this ?

Have any of you seen or used this thing?https://premiumaquatics.com/products/icecap-salinitytemperature-digital-pocket-tester.html
  4. B

coral dip ?

I made up a 1/2 gallon of coral dip to dip my corals and it was way to much. I assume I need to toss the rest out or do you save it for later use ?  I bought the ME brand. 
  5. B

Whos going to the frag swap that has a big bag of Chaeto?

I am in need of some Chaeto. I will be going to the frag swap tomorrow so I was thinking I might be able to get some while I am there. Are any of u taking some with you? Thanks 
  6. B

fuge light, whats working best now days?

I am in need of a light for my sump. I have seen a bunch of lights that are red and blue I think is what I saw. It said that its the color for the chato in the sump. Makes it grow crazy I think they said. I wasnt ready for the light yet as I dont have any of the plant to add to the sump. I am...
  7. B

Heaters ?

I haven't used a heater in forever.  This morning I cked my tank and its down to 71. I have a 240 g,  2x2x8. I am in the process of swapping out my MH and VHOs with LEDs. The two 4x9 foot windows and the lights in the canopy has always kept my tank warm enough that I have never had to have a...
  8. B

I need some ideas on how to build a lightweight canopy .

I would like it to look nice. I have leds to hang over the tank but my canopy isn’t tall enough to hang them in. So rather then fixing my canopy to make it work,I thought we could start fresh. Something that will hide the lights from our eyes. Something lightweight so I don’t need to call...
  9. B

I came across a few awesome critters today.

We came across some Maroon lightning Clownfish today. I was so tickeled I bought them both. Not even having a place to put them. I just had to have them. The lg one is not all that but still nice, the sm one is just way to kool.    I was wondering as she is not all that with her want to be...
  10. B

I need new lights for my 240 g

My VHOs are in need of new ends and new bulbs. Half of my VHOs went out on my tank today. I have 8 bulbs and was thinking rather then fixing them up I might go with some LEDs.We saw these and was wondering if they are any good and if they would work alone or would I need some other lighting for...
  11. B

MY Friends tank is trying to overflow!! Help11

The tank has been running for 10 years. This is the first time he has had troubles. The tank was running fine. He did a water change a few hrs ago and now its trying to over flow by sucking the sump dry. I had him ck to make sure the teeth weren't clogged. I had him try a new pump to make sure...
  12. B

Tang ID please

Have had this tang for some time and we don't remember what he is. Was just wondering.
  13. B

Just a few pictures

Thought I would post a few of my corals. I know I like to see coral pic. Lets see a few of yours.This coral was bought way back. It was my first hard coral. Marc ID it for me  a long time ago but I don't remember what he said it was.So lets see a few of yours 
  14. B

Have any of u used the Hanna Master Reef test kit ?

https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/hanna-master-reef-test-kit-758-calcium-772-dkh-713-phosphate-checker-hc-saltwater-hanna-instruments/Are these any good or are they a nightmare fixing to happen ?This link shows a video of one of them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGjpicL6hTk
  15. B

It always happens

[No message]
  16. B

Do any of you use this salt ?

[Fritz RPM Reef salt ]Iv not seen it before. It reads well.  So now I am wondering how is it. Good bad, does it mix well and does it get good reading after being mixed. Thanks
  17. B

Anyone here have some Seahorses ?

I would love to see some pictures of them.
  18. B

Shrimp.

Who sales the Aptaisia eating Shrimp ? I know they all should eat them but they all  don't. I would like to get the ones that prefer to eat the Aptaisia. Have been raised to eat them.  Thanks
  19. B

Who does complete water testing?

I just had my water tested here for the norm and the guy said both of my tanks were in good shape. But they don't do any of the other test. I am coming to the DFW area and would like to buy some shrimp, fish and a sm cuc for my two tanks. I don't want to wait for a shipment to get here with what...
  20. B

2 brother Cats need a new home.

I am trying to help find these two cats a new home. They are brothers named Kit n Kat. They were born mid September. There family are moving into a new home and the people that own the house say no pets at all.I know this is a fish site but thought i would ask if anyone might like a new friend...