Do any of you use this salt ?

bump1

Membership Expired
[Fritz RPM Reef salt ]Iv not seen it before. It reads well.  So now I am wondering how is it. Good bad, does it mix well and does it get good reading after being mixed. Thanks

I have been using this salt for 6 months now and I'm very happy with it. Mixes with no trash settling out of it. I ran out a few months ago and used some HW Marinemix reefer I had lying around. My pH tanked almost a solid point and it's been difficult bringing it back to its original glory. Probably a crappy batch of HW if you ask me.As far as the Fritz RPM, I love the salt. It's locally made, consistently good quality, and it's not going through tons of shipping that increases the risk of exposure to humidity, sunlight, etc. +1

I have been using it for the last year. I like the lower ALK of the salt, mixes fast and clear, and the corals are happy. I had used Red Sea Pro  for years but not happy with the higher ALK level. Tried Salinity but got variable results on ALK and the water never mixed crystal clear. I am not a big person and rolling and lifting up buckets of salt to mix after settling is more than a pain for me.  The fritz RPM solved the problem of high ALK, rolling, and cloudy water. If you are running a high stocked SPS tank you may want the higher ALK. Both Red Sea Pro and Salinity are good salts, for my tanks the Fritz works and that's is the most important for my tanks.Very glad I switched. 

Switched about 6 months ago and everything is doing well with it. Using it in all my tanks now and very happy. Mixes quick and clear :)

I've been using RPM for a while now.  Love it.  Mixes fast and crystal clear.  Also has good post mixed shelf life for AWC systems.  Fritz is a great company and Andy and Shawn are super guys that'll 100% stand behind their product and do whatever it takes to ensure customer satisfaction and success.

Have used it for 3 months now; My SPS didn't love it at first (was using red sea before) but after 2 months they recovered from the change.Everything else in my tank loved it.

Thanks for all the replies on this. I read all or your post earlier and with such grand reviews I went ahead and bought a few boxes today while I was in town.I still have to use up the other 3 buckets of salt first but I have a lg tank so it won't take long to use it up. Thanks guys.

Who carries it locally, preferably on the east side? I'm running low on my Reef Crystals and will need to buy some more soon.

For others who want to know who carry it locally, I know these do for sure as well: Fish2morrow in North Ft. Worth area.Frank's Tanks in South Ft. Worth area.