Search results

1. K

3/4" metal pipe bender

Hi all, Does anybody here in garland and plano areas have the metal pipe bender that i can borrow? I need to make a light hanger for my 45 cube tank. Also, please let me know if you have any experience or suggestion on building it. My tank dimension is 24x24 inches. Thanks in advance...
  2. K

RO reactor convert question

Hi All, I have an extra RO canister with a 1/4" cap. Can this convert to a 1/2" holes (in and out lines)? Or i have to buy a new cap. I haven't find anywhere that sell the cap only. Anyway, please let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations. I really appreciate that. Thanks, Ken
  3. K

Carbon Reactor

Hi All, I have an extra RO canister with a 1/4" cap. Can this convert to a 1/2" holes (in and out lines)? Or i have to buy a new cap. I haven't find anywhere that sell the cap only. Anyway, please let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations. I really appreciate that...
  4. K

Mp10 dryside housing broken

Hi all, Do you by any chance know where can I get a dryside housing? I dropped mine several times and it broke big time now. Please let me know. I really appreciate it. Thanks, Ken
  5. K

Drill one 3/4" hole need help

Hi all, I would to plumb another 10gal to my 10gal sump. I just need to drill ONE 3/4" hole only. Could anybody could help me by either lend me a drill bit or I can bring a tank over. Please let me know if this is possible with you. I really appreciate it, Thanks, Ken
  6. K

Does anybody do this? (regenerate DI)

Hi All, I recently found this article and wondering if anybody locally has done this before. I am on the last changing DI last weekend and plan to buy some more until i found this article. Anyway, if you have done this before successfully then please let me know. Also, if you have extra old...
  7. K

return hobby - 65 rimless peninsula tank build

Hi All, After changing between big and small tanks then in and out the hobby, I am coming back with this new peninsula rimless tank. I am going to build one thing at a time as following orders; the stand, sump, LEDs lights, and others while waiting for the tank arrived. This is a tank from...
  8. K

65 gal peninsula rimless build (48x18x16)

Hi All, After changing between big and small tanks then in and out the hobby, I am coming back with this new peninsula rimless tank (48"x18"16"). The reason I choose this tank size especially the high 16" is a cost of lighting (more depth more light). I am going to build one thing at a time...
  9. K

anybody has left-over thermal adhesive?

Hi All, I am working on a small LED light (only 4-5 of them) project. I only need 4-5 bulbs for this project. I just want to check to see if anybody still have some thermal adhesive left over that i can have before ordering one online. I don't want to pay for shipping for just a very small...
  10. K

Mag24 issue please help

Hi all, I have a problem with my mag24 pump. It ran only about less than 5 min and then stopped. Do you have any suggestion or comments please let me know. I really appreciate it. I think it's overheat but I am not sure. Thanks, Ken
  11. K

1/2 hole drill bit question

Hi All, I got a biocube 29 tank and want to drill a 1/2 hole. Does anybody local have a drill bit for this that i can borrow? please let me know. I really appreciate your help. Thanks, Ken 214-505-4626
  12. K

1/2 hole drill bit

Hi All, I got a biocube 29 tank and want to drill a 1/2 hole. Does anybody local have a drill bit for this that i can borrow? please let me know. I really appreciate your help. Thanks, Ken 214-505-4626
  13. K

Buff out scratches with glass tank question

Hi All, I am wondering anybody local ever buff out the scratches on their glass tank? I got several small scratches on my glass tank and thinking to buff them out. If you did it before, please share your experiences and recommendations. I really appreciate that. Thanks, Ken
  14. K

Glasscages in dallas

Does anybody know their phone number? They have shipment tomorrow but can not find their info to come by. Please let me know. Thanks, Ken
  15. K

destin: seagrass and sand question

Hi All, I plan to setup a planted tank and refugium. I am going to Destin this July. Does anybody know a place that i can get the seagrass and sands legally? As far as the sands, is it a good idea to get sea sands into the tank? Anything I need to do or be aware off? Please let me know. I...
  16. K

Thinking about ridding my tank of all SPS.

I understand your frustration. I am in the same boat as you but not going to give up. I'll get there some days. Anyway, if you can afford with chalice collection then do it. By the way, whenever you decide to sell yor sps. Please let me know. I would love to buy them from you. Thanks, Ken
  17. K

planted tank

hi all, do you know any in plano/garland/allen/frisco/mckiney area that sell seagrasses or marine plants? I plan to setup a small plant tank with couple fishes for my daughter. Anyway, please let me know if you know someone or place. I really appreciate that. Thanks, Ken
  18. K

does anybody have a 1 1/2" drill bit that i can borrow?

Hi All, Does anybody have a 1 1/2" drill bit that i can borrow? I am planing to build an overflow for my tank. Please let me know. I really appreciate your big help. Thanks, Ken
  19. K

How to make the overflow less noise? PLEASE HELP

Hi All, I setup this tank recently and got some noise issues that needs your help. As you can see from the picture, my tank is two layers tank. the return will be on the first layer with 3/4" pipe. then it flows over the second layer from two 1 1/4" holes that drilled. then the overflow on...
  20. K

Where to buy Dow corning 832 silicone?

Hi all Anybody know where to buy couple Dow corning 832 silicone? Most the places I searched sell in carton. Please let me know. Thanks Ken