Drill one 3/4" hole need help

Hi all,

I would to plumb another 10gal to my 10gal sump. I just need to drill ONE 3/4" hole only. Could anybody could help me by either lend me a drill bit or I can bring a tank over. Please let me know if this is possible with you. I really appreciate it,

Thanks,
Ken

Do you know the exact size you want to drill? iirc it a 3/4" bulkhead is like a 1" hole that needs drilled out. I have a few drill bits you could borrow or trade for some zoas.

Sent from inside the shark tank!

Thanks guys for the useful information. I want a hole for the 3/4" bulkhead.

Chris, It's nice to meet you today. thank you so much for all corals today. They are all doing great with poly extension so far. Unfortunately! I don't have any Zoa to trade for the drill bit. I would greatly appreciate if I can borrow 35mm bit for a day. By the way, the 10gal glass is so thin, any precaution that I should be aware off beside slow and wet?

Paid members are able to borrow the clubs glass hole drill bits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked and do not have a 35mm bit :( sorry I would say very slow and steady on a 10 gallon.

Sent from inside the shark tank!

I'd let you borrow mine but another memver has them right now. I'll shoot him a message and see if he's going to be at the next club meeting and you can grab it from me there.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Juat got a message back. He's bringing my bits to the club meeting on Wednesday if you want to grab it from me there.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.