Mag24 issue please help

Hi all,

I have a problem with my mag24 pump. It ran only about less than 5 min and then stopped. Do you have any suggestion or comments please let me know. I really appreciate it. I think it's overheat but I am not sure.
Thanks,
Ken

SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
The pump cover should occasionally be removed to clean and inspect the impeller assembly. The
impeller is the only serviceable item and can be pulled out of the body . Do not take the impeller
apart. If it is worn or broken the entire impeller assembly should be replaced. This will restore the pump
to original capacity. Pumps taken out of service for an extended period with fluid inside run the risk
of forming a crust which may prevent subsequent starting. Saltwater should be flushed out with
fresh water. Always check cord for sharp bends which can cause premature cracking. Do not
use power cord to lift or move pump.

IMPORTANT: FOR PUMPS USED IN SALTWATER OR HARD WATER
Magnet impeller assembly must be removed approximately every three months for cleaning in white
vinegar to remove accumulations of scale or calcium. Disassemble magnet from impeller by pulling
them apart(it may take a strong pull). One end cap will come off. To clean the calcium scale off the
shaft and bearing inside of the magnet, soak in white vinegar for a few hours and scrape it off.
Reassemble magnet / impeller assembly. Do not lose any washers located between the end cap
and impeller.

From the Danner website

Thanks, I cleaned everything before and no build up. I noticed that when it stopped, the cord was hot. The impeller is still in a good shape. There is a small file of but no big damage. However, it's about 2 years old.