anybody has left-over thermal adhesive?

Hi All,

I am working on a small LED light (only 4-5 of them) project. I only need 4-5 bulbs for this project. I just want to check to see if anybody still have some thermal adhesive left over that i can have before ordering one online. I don't want to pay for shipping for just a very small needed. Anyway, please let me know if you have some left-over. I really appreciate that.

Thanks,
Ken
214-505-4626

I think I have some leftover from an aquastyle build. I'll check at lunch to make sure it isn't dried out. I bought some from Micro-Center but it looks like I got the last one and they aren't restocking. Fry's carries it but it's like $20.

Thanks everyone, i am in frisco and work at richardson. however, i can go to garland and other close by home or work areas. please let me know at 214-505-4626.

Many thanks,
Ken

I am sure i have some arctic silver. I live at stonebrook and parkwood in Frisco, but might be working late today. Pm me if you want to try and drop by to grab some an we can work out a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Joe, it works out for me much better since you are closed by my house. I'll send you an pm and we can arrange thing. Thank you so much and I really appreciate that.