Search results

1. M

ATO PUMP HELP !

I have 2 tanks.. both set up with a ATO Aqua lifter pump ... On both tank the ATO back drains at time into my RO water reservoir. SO much that the ATO RO water tank leaks on the floor... Any advise ?
  2. M

Tank I won at Frag Swap !!

That's right.. I won this at the last frag swap.... New Tank.jpg and what did i do.... well convert it of course ... so i can sale frags at the next one.... I had the tank Cut 9 " Tall... Original 29 Gal Tank... Tank Cut Down.jpg I also Had a baffle cut... Baffle.jpg
  3. M

29 bio Frag Setup

OK SO after going to multiple frag swaps and spending money on frags.... Here is what i decided to do... Now my main tank ... usually has egg crate in the sand beds for frags that i just got OR find and glue... SO i decided i am going to dedicate a tank to JUST FRAGS.... well i just bought a 29...
  4. M

New guy .. look ING for a DIY feed station

Title says it all ... I have a new tank ... one seahorse . Any input ?? Completely new to this
  5. M

LED STANDS

Ok so i finally got the Stands done painted and installed... These are about as custom made as you can get... I took pictures so I will do my best to walk you through what i have done.. First planning... This means measured the LED Modules and decided which direction i was going to mount them...
  6. M

112 Rimless 48X30X18

112 TANK.jpg Equip: 112 Rimless with Starphire Glass Front 30 Gal Sump / refuge Octopus 110 skimmer Mag 12 return 4 power heads Large Canister filter running Carbon 2 week clean and carbon replace rotation Herbie Over flow with an additional Emergency over flow 1/4 Chiller 18 Watt UV Turbo...
  7. M

Matthew's UPGRADE

Last Couple days i have been working hard... I bought the 112 Rimless with a Safire Glass Front that was posted... Here it is.. Now obviously i still have to wait for the water to clear up so I can do the rock work that you can not see any way... I have 4 power heads running in it right now...
  8. M

Pump Question

75 Gal tank .. Pipes are 3/4 " Return ----> 18W UV ( rated at 1,000 GPH ) ----> 1/4 Chiller ---> return to tank... I have a pump seems to be 1,200 GPH ... Yet... flow is slower then expected... Any ideas ? I thought about buying another pump with a Higher PH rating ... and just valving the...
  9. M

Breakout

Everything looks like it has air bubbles on it Monti has brown algalea .. An baster blew most off Tiny air bubbles and stringy stuff all over everything I forget what it is called and how to fix it ... All parks looks normal going to retest today
  10. M

Power head in Fuge/sump opinions

So i have seen this before.. AND i seem to recall on my last system i had a power head in my sump are with my Micro Algae and pods... I still have my old k1 .. looking for input... positive and negative..
  11. M

Chiller in Waxahachie Area ?

Ac went out... I need a chiller .... Just to barrow for today ... tell the AC gets fixed... I know it is a stretch but i figured i would ask...
  12. M

75 Gal - In my HOUSE build !

75 Gal RR 4X T5 HO ( red, blue, 2 X white ) 3 Cooling fans in the Hood moon lights about 80 lbs of mixed FIGI and base LR Multiple Zoes, Ric, One Mush and a few well feed Aiptasia ( already dosed ) I even have a Frag rack in need of frags.. * note my Skull rock i saved from the last tank.. Only...
  13. M

Let me see your breeding set ups

And discribe how they are filtered or put together.... I need some ideas
  14. M

true perc babies and breeder setup quesitons

I got baby clowns... I can not get good pictures because they hide behind the dirty glass.. I let the glass get dirty so they do not bang on it.. hopeing it will help.. and it is better then painting it.. I am feeding them DT's every day in there corner... They are in my 40 up stairs... I have...
  15. M

I may have learned someting new... Pcs added

So i have a few nems and i have found out something i think as intersting.. I had 2 of the many nems that have been moving around always trying to find the right place to stay.. What i did was take a smal caly pot .. The smalles i could find.. I put the nem in it without flow for an hour. I...
  16. M

I GOT BABIES..... !!!!!!!!!!

LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM They are swimming around in my sump right now in my main tank... I have no idea what they are .. hard to tell but I am guessing the onx color true perc clows again... Course if any of you know my tank i got about 6 pairs of differant fish in there... still want to get a...
  17. M

MY 29 Gallon Nano

OK here it is... I have been slowly working on it.. I got a 29 BIO The back compartments were retorfitted when i first got it to a refugium. Now i have gone all out... I have added a 20 Gallon Sump refugium which includes a skimmer rated for up to a 150 Gallon tank. I have over 100 lbs of...
  18. M

Bulkhead Plumbing

OK I got my 29 BIO and I just drilled the back of it towards the top. clean through.. I got my bulk head the question is can i just plumb strait down to the sump or do I need to do something fancy in the tank... I have decided to do a slow return from the sump... That way the water will trikle...
  19. M

My New TRUE PERC addition to the Main Tank!

Yes I know... clean the glass... I will take beter pics when I get my easy blade glued and get the glass clean.... Darken the room and use a tripod and stop the pumps.. lol Time..... He seems at home in his new home.. Already got him a spot picked out to hide... Picked him up from True Perc...
  20. M

thinken about going sea hourse.....

as the title says... was wondering what the hardest type was... I got a 29 BIO with a 20 tall refuium/sump... I do not have a skimmer for it yet.. thinken about a HOB type but I need to find a good one... Lots of pods in the tank and it has been up for about 8 months now... Just tool my nems...