Search results

1. R

Zoa Colonies and Frags, Large RBTA, green leather frags

*** LOCATED IN FORT WORTH **** I have some zoas I have fragged and trimmed that I am looking to sell. Colonies: (A) Nirvana colony - 150 - huge colony of a larger polyp zoa that glows well under the blue lights (D) Stargazer colony - 120 - Large frag of a smaller fast growing blue Freckled...
  2. R

Coral Sale - Zoas, Leathers, Palys and Large RBTA

Need to do some cleaning so I am getting up a post before i start my pruning.  Will update with specific photos later but wanted to gage interest in what I should be cutting. Heres a basic list of what I have:   [RBTA and Leathers: ] Large RBTA - huge opens up to over 12".  Wanted to wait for it...
  3. R

Leathers for Sale

I have a number of leather corals that I had to pull from my tank.   I have one toadstool in particular that is pretty giant, like 10" across i would say while open.  Photo attached  looking for 100 for the big guy.   I have a variety of smaller devils hands and toadstools in various sizes. ...
  4. R

Leathers for Sale

I have a number of leather corals that I had to pull from my tank.   I have one toadstool in particular that is pretty giant, like 10" across i would say while open.  Photo attached  looking for 100 for the big guy.   I have a variety of smaller devils hands and toadstools in various sizes. ...
  5. R

Leathers and Zoas Palys for Sale

Cleaning out my tank and I need to make some room.  I have a number of devils hand, green toadstool leathers, nuclear green palys and a large rock with cornbread diamond girl zoas    Here are some of the leathers: For the devils hand: Small - 25 Medium - 35   For the green toadstools: 100-150...
  6. R

Leathers and Zoas Palys for Sale

Cleaning out my tank and I need to make some room.  I have a number of devils hand, green toadstool leathers, nuclear green palys and a large rock with cornbread diamond girl zoas    Here are some of the leathers: For the devils hand: Small - 25 Medium - 35   For the green toadstools: 100-150...
  7. R

Search Not Functional

Hey, looks like the search button somehow got broken.  When i click the magnifying glass it makes everything below grey out but no form for search comes up.  I can actually still click any of the links This is on google chrome.  I work in software so i was tempted to open up the inspector and...
  8. R

FS/FT - Brand new Tunze setup, Pinpoint Salinity Meter, Gently used REEFLO dart

Hi all, just upgraded tanks and I have some un-needed (brand new in box) equipment as well as a used reeflo dart/snapper.  I am open to partial trades for coral, i have a lot of real estate to fill in the new setup. Tunze Setup - Brand new, never been used. 2 - Tunze 6105 (with magnet mount)1-...
  9. R

Cracked bulkhead. Slow drip, drain and fix?

Well I'm enjoying alot of profanity usage right now. I have a 120 RR that was drilled for a closed loop, and now after repairing my close loop pump one of the lower bulkheads has cracked. Its like 2 inches above the seam. Its a pretty steady drip. I'm thinking I'm going to have to drain the...
  10. R

Real Nemo at True Percula

I'm sure a bunch of y'all have seen this, but I decided to take a little video of the cutie while I was down there. He has the actual gimp fin on one side. Apparently someone just strait up gave it to them. Dumb dumb dumb. I remember one going for a huge sum on ebay a while back. alt="">...
  11. R

Xenia in the 'fuge?

Today I picked up a bunch of coral, and ended up getting some Xenia for free. I know how awful invasive species can be, I had an encrusting gorgonian nearly take over my tank. Because threads are always more fun with pics, it was all the pink on the right side of this pic. alt=""> Anyways...
  12. R

What is wrong with my bubble?

I've had a super slammed yesterday/today, so I don't know if this has been happening since yesterday or started today but my bubble does not look happy in the least. I guess its possible somebody just swam over him right before I saw this while I was feeding or something but he does not look...
  13. R

Ugh, finally got caught

Well, it was bound to happen. 3 Years of not QT'ing fish, and I wednesday's lack of power has finally brought the magic ich fairy to my door step. So, here are my variety of over asked, and mundane questions. 1) Whats the complete time period I'll need to be doing the Hypo/Fallow tank? 2)...
  14. R

General Feeding Question.

Over the last couple of months, I've had a pretty light bioload consiting of... Medium Potter's Angel Single Chromis (Was 7 about 3 months ago, lol) Small Pair of False Percs Midas Blenny Large Manderian Keep in mind this is in a 120, and the activity level was a bit low for my tastes, so I've...
  15. R

Diary of my new 120 RR!

Hey guys, about a month ago I started assembling my new 120 tank, and decided now, about a month later, that I'd really like a journal to showcase its progression, but unfortunatly I didn't take many pictures or anything, so bear with me while I reccount my adventures, and show you pictures of...
  16. R

Water Change Question...

Hey guys, I've got some algea issues as well as nitrate issues, that even with my 'fuge arn't dissapearing, and the problem is, that I left out my RO-DI out in december and it froze (eek!!) and broke. So, since I'm broke should I.... Do a large-medium waterchange with tap? or Nothing...
  17. R

How To Mount Frags...

Hey guys, I'm a little curious on how you guys mount your frags. I've always taken the rock out of the water, dried the area, dried the frags base, then superglued them, but in my nano there are some rocks that I just can't take out, is there a way to glue underwater? I'd really like to mount...
  18. R

Some Input Please!

Hey guys. I've been bumming around the seahorse forums on RC seahorse.org as well as mony other sites, in my search for info on horses. The main concerns that I've had are tank size and specis. Well, lets adress the first issue. I'd really like one of the all-in-one sort of tank such as the...
  19. R

Homemade Fish-food Recipies!

Hey guys, i'm posting this question here to see what all of y'alls recipies are, I'd like to try my hand at making my own and have a dedicated blender to do it in so lets hear 'em! Marc, I couldn't find yours in your hidden treasures
  20. R

S-s-sump!

[I've finally found a solution to my small under tank and door opening for my sump. I only have 21.5 inches through the door (with hinges) to put a sump under my tank but then today i was thinking about it and thought, "I could just have a separate fuge!" So i went and measured and came up...