Coral Sale - Zoas, Leathers, Palys and Large RBTA

raggedfinfirefish

Premium Member
Need to do some cleaning so I am getting up a post before i start my pruning.  Will update with specific photos later but wanted to gage interest in what I should be cutting. Heres a basic list of what I have:

[RBTA and Leathers: ]
Large RBTA - huge opens up to over 12".  Wanted to wait for it to split but its in an easy to get to place so your gain - $120
Large Toadstool Leather - Cut off one of my big ones 3 weeks ago and opening up nicely $60
Large Devils Hand Leather - Cut off a rock and opening up nicely $60
View attachment 15349
Shown above are pictures of the mother colonies of the leathers and the anenome and mother.  Anenome for sale is on the left.  Will upload specific pictures of leathers and anenome soon

[Zoas and Palys: ]

"Nuclear Green" or "Giant Green Moon Polyps" - Paly Grandis
Very large palys that are 1-2 inches in diameter.  Not "texas trash" but a larger species that looks nice on the end of tonga branches.  Will be mounting small clumps to large frag plugs 30-50 depending on polyps
Stargazer Zoas
A cool zoa with a starlike center that shines in the actintics
Can mount onto smaller frag plugs 20+ dependong on polyps
Orange Bam Bam
Classic orange that does well and gives a nice contrast
Only a few frags, 30+ 
Purple Dragon Zoas
A nice fast grower with green skirts, purple base and orange eyes.
Can mount onto smaller frag plugs 20+ depending on polyps
View attachment 15350
View attachment 15357
Shown above are the Grandis on top, purple dragons below them with the bam bams to the bottom left and the star gazers in the center.  Second photo shows in blues

Nirvana Palys
A cool larger paly that looks great under actintic lights
Can mount onto smaller frag plug - 20+ depending on polyps
Sunny D Zoas
Very vibrant yellow and orange zoa
Only have one or two frags - 30+ depending on polyps
View attachment 15358
View attachment 15360
Shown above are the nirvanas on bottom the left, and the sunny Ds on the right.  (sorry the torch's aren't for sale).  Will get better photos of these

Yellow Dragon Egg Zoas
Similar to scrambled eggs and yellow hornerts, a green zoa with yellow rings and orange centers
Can mount on to smaller frag plug - 20+ depending on polyps
Utter Chaos Zoa
A classic and stunning orange zoa that really pops under actintic.  Do not have many of these and smaller frags
50+ depending on size
View attachment 15359
Shown above are the "yellow dragon eggs" and utter chaos under actintics. 
You can also see the paly grandis under the blue lights

I am located in Fort Worth near TCU and will be cutting frags this weekend.  Can likely arrange for pickup at the frag swap next weekend.
I have some others not listed that I have smaller quantities of you may see in the photos so feel free to ask and I may be able to make some others.

Text for a faster response
817 - 689 - 7399