S-s-sump!

raggedfinfirefish

Premium Member
[I've finally found a solution to my small under tank and door opening for my sump. I only have 21.5 inches through the door (with hinges) to put a sump under my tank but then today i was thinking about it and thought, "I could just have a separate fuge!" So i went and measured and came up with some final plans. Here goes,

Sump Demintions-

21.5 long (outsides)
13 inches high (outsides)
15 inches deep (outsides)
bubble trap 16 inches down the line leaving a 4.25 inch return section (all insides)

Fuge demintions

8.5 inches long (outsides)
16 inches high (outsides)
15 inches deep (outsides)

2 bulk heads both 14.5 inches high with 1" fittings (i think thats the size on a mag pump isnt it?)

Basically water will go into the skimmer section, go through the bubble trap, the mag 7 or 9 (i havent decided yet) will then return most of the water bad add a small percent back into the fuge which will then be returned into the return section. Of course pic is attached, critique is WANTED tell me what you think is wrong or bad.]

[That'll be fine. This is what I had to build for someone on RC. I need to find out who that was, because he had tank pictures of it installed.]

[$300. And that is discounted, because I normally charge $200 (base price) per box.]