FS/FT - Brand new Tunze setup, Pinpoint Salinity Meter, Gently used REEFLO dart

raggedfinfirefish

Premium Member
Hi all, just upgraded tanks and I have some un-needed (brand new in box) equipment as well as a used reeflo dart/snapper.  I am open to partial trades for coral, i have a lot of real estate to fill in the new setup. Tunze Setup - Brand new, never been used. 2 - Tunze 6105 (with magnet mount)1- Multi Controller 7096 (already programmed) 2 - Tunze Deco Rocks I only ended up needing 2 out of 4 of the 6105s and going with an apex to control them.  The rocks look really nice and I will upload pictures of the actual equipment instead of links this weekend.  Great setup, I paid around 900 for all of this new.  Looking for 600.  I have already programmed the controller Reeflo Dart - This is the dart/snapper hybrid pump, has the snapper impeller on it.  Its only about 9 months old and was used in my closed loop setup $150 Pin Point Salinity Monitor - Also new in box.  $80 Pin Point PH monitor - Needs a new probe.  $30 Will update this post with photos soon.  Please post here and send me a message if interested.  I am located in Fort Worth.