Search results

1. G

I miss Texas!

Well, finally got back from deployment after a year, But I'm in Georgia now. Finally getting settled in and putting tank back together. Hope all is well with all of you back at the Falls. I'll try and post my build here. When I get a chance I'll start loading pictures. Not sure if it will...
  2. G

Hello!

How you guys doing?? Havent seeing a lot of activity in a while from the forum. Hope all is well and that your reefs are amazing! Im taking care of buisness as much as i can and starting to plan my next aquarium, you guys stay safe and take care, G-Rod
  3. G

Starting to clear out

I dont think im allowed to post for sale here so im gonna post locally on craigslist first give that a try. Hope everyones tanks are amazing. Mad i have to do this but, it is what it is i guess. First items ready to go that im ready to part with are my fragfarmers setosa (i would say as big...
  4. G

another tip Wichita

Here is another tip for you guys, specially if you own Tangs. Most of you probably already do this, but maybe someone will benefit. Does anyone ever get caught up/doesn't feel like putting the algae clip for your fish against the glass? This is what i do. every few weeks, I grab several...
  5. G

Wichita Falls!

Whats up Wichita Falls, I hope everyone's reefs are doing amazing, I know we yet have had a chance to meet but, maybe sometime in the future. Treading waters on another idea, want to see what you guys think. I've noticed that we have the common folks that we know come on here and then we have...
  6. G

Wichita Falls

Wichita Falls, just wanted to say hello to everyone in the area and hope everyone is well. I hope all your reefs are doing awesome as well.
  7. G

DOSING

Hello everyone, I want to bring up a question to the table which has probably been discussed a million times and what I'm looking for I guess is just a primitive answer i guess. The question is for a friend of mine and I just don't want to give him bad information I guess. I currently have a...
  8. G

Hows everyone doing!

Hope all is well w/ everyone. Looks like finally my tank is coming around from the move. I had to buy another heater for the sump. With the sump being in the garage and the weather starting to cool off I guess my heater needed a little help but as soon as i installed the second one it...
  9. G

Wichita Falls Forum

Haven't been here in a while, hope everyones tanks are doing amazing. I experienced a really bad algae bloom when I moved but getting under control now slowly but surely.
  10. G

Wichita Falls

Hope everyone and there tanks are doing good. Haven't been here for a bit, just moved to another home and moving the aquarium was a pain, stressed my stuff quite a bit but hopefully comes back around. anyway, hope everyone is doing great. -GROD
  11. G

wichita falls

havent been on here in a little bit. Hope everyone is doing good. Hope all of your tanks are running great. Nothing new here. -GROD
  12. G

What do you do?

Good morning everyone, I have another question regarding dosing and I guess when it pertains to DSPS tanks. Doesn't really matter though, that's just my current situation. I currently dose my tank manually and been recently contemplating the idea of a calcium reactor, or a dosing pump. Just...
  13. G

What do you guys do?

Good morning everyone, I live in Wichita Falls and need some advice. I'm by no means an expert, but I'm finding that my corals are growing unusually fast these days, not really use to that. N/E way, I have an orange digita that is about to come in contact (the encrusting portion) with my ORA...
  14. G

Wichita Falls

Havent been on here for while, hope everyones tanks are doing great
  15. G

Wichita Falls

Hope everyone is doing good. Hope all your tanks are going well. And hope everyone has a good weekend.
  16. G

Another Coral ID please.

Hello everyone, i recently was given this frag from a friend. It was hurting and now its taking a pretty rich purple color. Not sure what it will do next but would love to know exactly what it is. My phone takes horrible pictures so hopefully you can see the shape. Thanks. alt=""> alt="">
  17. G

Wichita Falls

Well, if you guys haven't heard, Jason moved. Sad day here in Wichita Falls. He is a great friend and we will keep in touch, but on behalf of the small crew here I just want to say Thank you. Thanks Jason for everything you have done for all of us here, the great advice, for taking the time...
  18. G

BJ and Critter

Hope everything went well last night. Can't wait to see it up and running.
  19. G

Critter

Hey Critter, when you get a chance man, I know your busy, can you take a picture of your lights? Im really considering swapping my lighting out for LEDS and would like to see an example of steves. Thanks.
  20. G

Coral I.D.

Good evening everybody, Ive been trying to I.D. this coral for about two months and i guess it looks like others but Im still wondering. Anyway, it was brown when I got it, now its tips are turning blue and the body is going from brown to orange-ish w/ hints of blue but i just cant tell. If...