Wichita Falls

Wichita Falls, just wanted to say hello to everyone in the area and hope everyone is well. I hope all your reefs are doing awesome as well.

Hello back atcha! Coming down for Nextwave? Long drive, but plenty of fun and great company once you get here.

Nextwave was really a great time. Well done and very well attended. Coral prices were very good for the most part and the speaker lineup was worth the trip.

Our 165 just got a massive overhaul. I am letting my wife basically take this tank over. We did a massive clean out this weekend. Now we have room for a ton of new corals. To bad I am spending all the money getting the 270g going.... :):)

Thanks G,
When I get some water in everything and it is ready to rock I will hit you up for a few sps and have you come over and give me some advice.

Wichita Falls, kinda treading waters if you guys (Henrietta and anyone else included) would be interested in meeting? Not really sure what the meeting would be like/or what the agenda would be, but I think it would be kinda cool for everyone in local area to meet and say hello. Wouldn't have to be a frag swap or anything like that I guess. Just maybe a day we could all get together and have aquarium talk. Maybe that could lead to some tank tours, frag swaps, etc. Who knows, maybe we can meet new folks. I think meeting other folks could help getting comfortable in asking for help/advice as well. Anyway, lets get some feedback see what you guys have to say about it. I think they've tried this in the past w/ some success. Thanks.

I'm up for trying again. Maybe could meet some of the newer members around here.
Can also maybe give Rory the frags I owe him from a couple weeks ago!

awesome feedback! Lets give some others a chance to come in and see what they think. Critter! whats up man, havent heard from ya in a while. Hows BJ? Hows the reef man?

All good on my end. Had a nasty hair algae outbreak, then cyano creeped up on me from a small patch in one day to 90% red slime coverage in 5.
All gone now, and the tank is back in shape.
I got quite a few new zoas, and all my SPS is doing great with the exception of my strawberry shortcake colony. It's browned out. It's still alive and the frags I broke off are regenerating tissue so I think it'll make it, just needs to color up.
I've got all the equipment I need now. I still want to get a couple clowns to host my elegance, few more zoas, maybe another LPS or two, then any SPS I can get my hands on!

How's yours going? Last I heard, yours corals were all gaining strength after the move...

Clown are nice I have 2 Ocellaris. Some of their behavior might freak you out. Like lying on their sides twitching. First time I saw one of mine do that I thought it was going to die. They hid quite a bit, but are staying out in the open more now that they are older. I have had them 7 months as of 3 days ago which should make them about 10 months old.
jerry

Critter, glad your tank is coming around and that you have everything you need, thats awesome. Yes, after the move all my animals were pretty stressed out. Now, the tank in my opinion has come around very nicely, im happy with it. everything is coloring up nicely. Just got about 25 pounds of pukani rock that im curing in garage. Im horrible at aquascaping, my tank has the room to grow more but its not scaped right and im just not good at it. So anyway, when i cure this rock, im gonna try to move things around a bit and see if i can do something with it.

hey guys whats up? my bio cube is horrible hair algea dinoflagellates. Critter ordered me some gfo so hopefully I can get this under control.

I am for trying to meet up again.