Wichita Falls

Hope everyone and there tanks are doing good. Haven't been here for a bit, just moved to another home and moving the aquarium was a pain, stressed my stuff quite a bit but hopefully comes back around. anyway, hope everyone is doing great. -GROD

You should have hollared, I would have been happy to help you move the tank. Hope things settle in nicely for you!

I've been in the hobby for about 4 years and right now I have a 100g long with custom stand and canopy I have 3 ai sol blue units with controller a trigger systems sump 1 mp40 1 mp10 reefkeeper controller and a reef octopus 2500 skimmer and reef octopus media reactor and a jbj 500w true temp heater.return pump is a mag12

@roryb24 wrote:
I've been in the hobby for about 4 years and right now I have a 100g long with custom stand and canopy I have 3 ai sol blue units with controller a trigger systems sump 1 mp40 1 mp10 reefkeeper controller and a reef octopus 2500 skimmer and reef octopus media reactor and a jbj 500w true temp heater.return pump is a mag12 said:
Excellent,
Welcome aboard....sound's like you have a lot of experience to share. [smilie=smile.gif] I found this site after being in the hobby for only 3 month's so that really helped out back then and still even now. [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif]

Cheers,

G you should have hollared i would have helped you move.
I just had a rough time with my tank my cucumber died while i was camping for four days i came home to a few corals not opening and my teal war coral nearly gone. Had to send stuff to chris' tank for a few days i found the cucumbers body and got it out and did about fifty gallons of water change and things are doing pretty good now. Also got my leds on my tank now i am slowly acclimating corals to them now.
roryb24 welcomee to the boards man. What kind of corals and fish do you have?

It was last minute and had scramble to get it all together, thanks everyone, Bj, sorry about the cucumber. I think its so cool you and critter are so close that you can help each other out. roryb24, welcome, not many here but we try to do it up. hoopsdaddy, thanks, i really appreciate it, probably should have made a wichita falls meeting out of my move, hahaha. happy to see everyone here!