Coral I.D.

Good evening everybody, Ive been trying to I.D. this coral for about two months and i guess it looks like others but Im still wondering. Anyway, it was brown when I got it, now its tips are turning blue and the body is going from brown to orange-ish w/ hints of blue but i just cant tell. If anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate it , thanks everyone. Hopefully the pics load up right.

DSC_0640.jpg
alt="">

DSC_0639.jpg
alt="">

DSC_0637.jpg
alt="">

I really like the way my 400watt radium is bringing the colors out on it, I guess it will be my no namer, jajaja, ill keep researching

Hello everyone,
Several months ago I posted this to try to ID this coral. I did research on the Pink Jade but really couldn't find anything. Also did research on just Jade, and Liams Jade. Here is a current pic. Any thoughts on what coral this is would be greatly appreciated, thanks everyone.

DSC_0915.jpg
alt="">

Your description looks like this one in my tank but I also do not know the name of it. The two corals look different to me as yours is skinnier than mine. Anyone know if they are similar?

OP.. looks like a carolina to me. The coloration may end up like the PJ or AD, but from the growth i see and the structure, its not the same species.

Carolina

052412-292a.jpg
alt="">

2nd coral is a Tenuis.

050912-133.jpg
alt="">

Here is the Pink Jade, or also known sometimes as the Aqua Delight tho the originals are different corals. The PJ and ORA Pearl Berry are probably the same species.....

Pink Jade
PinkJade2-1-1-1.jpg
alt="">
Aqua Delight
143gadgets.jpg
alt="">