Search results

1. H

Deal

$1500  you come get it today or tomorrow http://www.dfwmas.org/community/dry-goods-for-saletrade/great-deal-for-the-right-person/#post-318265
  2. H

Purple Tang, magnificent fox face and clown fish

magnificent  fox face   $65 [(SOLD)]purple tang  $ 150Clown fish. $20 [(SOLD)]
  3. H

Great deal for the right person!

Leaving the hobby, need to sale my tank and equipment (ONLY to be sold as a PACKAGE) $3000 or best offer.  Tank need some TLC.  But it has EVERYTHING needed to have a great tank.  Look at my build of what it once looked like.  PLEASE no dibs they WILL NOT be honored.  Here is a list of things...
  4. H

Information on an LED DIY

I'm interested in doing a DIY LED, I've did some research but their not many tank with my dimentions (60" X 30" X 25"). Can anyone give me an idea of how many LED I'd probably need along with colors. I got this from another site: 48 RB 12 White 10,000K 12 White 6,500K 10 White 4,500K 8 420nm...
  5. H

Underwater Camera Pictures

The family and I went on a vacation during spring break and I was gointo go snorkling, so I bought a underwater camera. I then realize and the vaction that hmmm! I could use this on my tank. So yesterday I took a few shot underwater. Not bad, I think. Here is some from Castaway Cay the...
  6. H

Catching a menace

Alright guys whats the technique for catching shrimp. My Green Bay Packer zoo had been disappearing and I just didn't know why, along with other zoo's I thought wasn't growing well. Well I saw a Camel shrimp this morning picking at them. So whats the trick to catching these pest.
  7. H

Tunze or Ecotech

2 tunze on multi-controller vs 2 ecotech 40mp? what ya think. I already have the tunze set up + one ecotech. Is it worth it to buy another ecotech and remove the tunzes? Tunzes do about the same as Ecotech? Haden't set it up yet, just planning
  8. H

Carl's 195 Tank build

Well, some may have known that I moved out my old house and sold my old 120. Now I'm temporally living in an apartment while my home is being built. I was gonna put the new tank is the wall BUT (one word) WIFE! :? So I had to build a stand and canopy for my new tank. The new tank is gonna...
  9. H

Clam problems

I have mysteriously lost two of my larger clams this past week and I have no clue what happen. One was about 4 inches and the other around 7. I’ve had them for a year plus. I’m worried because I still have 4 other clams. Any ideas
  10. H

anemonie question

I have an anemonie that has split twice in the last month. I know have three of them. I would like to sell two of them but they are attach to rock. My question is how can I detach them from the rock without hurting them.
  11. H

ACJr Question

I recently purchased a ACjr to control my CO2. Well I have it set to come on at a ph of 6.55 and off at a ph of 6.50. Well, it shut off at 6.50 like I set it, but it doesn't come on until a ph of 6.75. Anyone has an idea?
  12. H

need a ph probe

got a ACjr. tried to calibrate it and it stated that the probe is defective. So, I guess I need a ph probe. So where can I buy a ph probe locally and how much?
  13. H

Photos of the Tank (120) pics add 8-24-08 updated 1-23/09

Took a few shots the other day I decided to share. What ya think? alt=""> alt="">
  14. H

I've been a bad reefer

I had gotten so busy with work that I begin to neglect my tank big time. Lost a few corals from lack of husbandry. It was getting pretty sad!! Well I'm on the comeback trail. Change a few things with the tank that I've been wanting to do for long time. Spending more money than I want to but...
  15. H

Few photos

Few Pictures of my wrasses Laboutei Wrasse alt=""> alt=""> Female Pink Margin Wrasse alt="">
  16. H

Face-off

I bought a new fish today and my purple tang begin to harass her. So I used an old trick to keep him occupied for a while. Check it out http://media.putfile.com/Purple-tang-in-a-face-off Three hours later http://media.putfile.com/face-off-2 He actually stood there for 6 hours before I...
  17. H

Skimmer Help

anyone have a sedra 5000 for an asm G3. Something wrong with mine. Trying to see if anyone has an extra to sell or even borrow if they don't want to see it. I'm going to look around and see if I can find a deal on another skimmer. I don't feel comfortable running the tank without a skimmer...
  18. H

Home Video (Reef Tank)

Hey, has anyone started a home video of your tank thread. Their one on reefcentral but it's tooooo long. So, If one has not been created, lets start one. I'll go first, I'm no movie director so be gentle but feel free to comment. I hope everyone would join in and add their Videos. They are...
  19. H

We have fish!!! Pics

Well, after waiting three and half months. I now have fish!! about time. One purple Tangs , One Blue and One Exquisite Wrasse. I've had them in the tank about two weeks now. They are doing great! eating like pigs. I'm going to give it three more weeks and add my next wave of fish which is...
  20. H

Man!!

Man, I clean my tunzes today after Marc reminded me during his lecture on Flow. I'll tell ya, I have a sand storm in my tank now. I'm getting a serious balled spot in the middle of the tank and all my cleans are getting knocked over. One other thing to mention. About a month ago I went and...