alt="">

labouteiwrassexy4.jpg
alt="">

Female Pink Margin Wrasse
femalepinkmarginewrasseha2.jpg
alt="">

@Matt wrote:
What camera are you using? Excellent pics. said:
You should know better than to ask that while Geek-Boy is lurking!

The pics were taken with a KODAK DX7590 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA... :wink:

Yeap SERK your right on, I took 20 pictures to get two, LOL. The Laboutei is really comfortable and seems to like being seen.

Carl,

Is that the wrasse you got from Vividaquarium.com? If so, he is beautiful!Here's one of the fish I got from the same GB.

I may be ordering from them again soon.

Gail

no, that's not him. I'll be in when your ready to order again. Just let me know. The coral beauty is just that, beatiful!

Very handsome fish there.... Some of these wrasses are astonishingly attractive and vibrant in coloration.

Thanks Guys, DaveJ their lots of nice wrasse out there, I'm trying to collect the hard to find wrasse with beautiful marking. The only problem with that is I sometime loose a fish which is, of course money. Can be disappointing!

@hitillidie wrote:
Thanks Guys said:
Yeah, tell me about it. I lost a Leopard a few weeks back just disappeared and also two african equisites last week. One of those stuck himself in a hole in the rock and died... and the other disappeared in a different tank one night. Happy to report the two yellow coris' are doing very well though and getting fatter as they snack on the various pods etc. They even eat flake....