Great deal for the right person!

hitillidie

Membership Expired
Leaving the hobby, need to sale my tank and equipment (ONLY to be sold as a PACKAGE) $3000 or best offer.  Tank need some TLC.  But it has EVERYTHING needed to have a great tank.  Look at my build of what it once looked like.  PLEASE no dibs they WILL NOT be honored.  Here is a list of things for sale but I'm sure I'm going to leave something out: 195 Brick Style Tank with custom built stand.Melev sumpcalcium reactorkalk reactor1/3 hp chiller3 250 halides2 vho 200lb live rock.  150lbs dead live rock15 gallon reservoirwater change systemwater  purification systemVortex skimmerPair of the old mp40 (run great)2 tunze pumps100 Rubbermaid tanktanks has a purple tang, clown fish and magnificent fox face.  Crabs and etc.this is a great deal for someone, don't miss out.View attachment 2388Call or text  8176778852 

How much are you looking to get?  When might you be able to come by?I'll be over their this morning around 9ish. LMK

<hr />I was looking to buy all of it . I'm not available till this afternoon. Can you email a picture looking into tub ? If it's decent Rock I'll take it all. I'm starting over with a new 120g . How long has it been dead ? email adam@ntnoa.org