Photos of the Tank (120) pics add 8-24-08 updated 1-23/09

hitillidie

Membership Expired
Took a few shots the other day I decided to share. What ya think?

tanksshot1.jpg
alt="">

fulltsnkdshot.jpg
alt="">

Thanks guys.

How ya doing Pete, yea I know it's been a while but I let my tank go for a while. Busy with work, but now I've rededicated myself. Trying to get it back to my standard. Still not their yet but it's coming. I check out your log and MAN, your doing it Pete! That thing is looking awesome! Love the video. Let me know when your ready to frag. :wink:

just keeping an update of the log. Hook up a calcium reactor a couple of weeks ago. Corals seem to have responded very well. Hopefully see some growth

full.jpg
alt="">

middle.jpg
alt="">

right.jpg
alt="">

left.jpg
alt="">

That is a good looking tank with very nice rock work. Be sure to keep posting pictures as things grow or you add more corals and fish.

Thanks guys, I see some growth, so I'm happy about that. I'm looking to add a ACIII in the next month or some. I trying to get my tank automated as possible even though I do like messing with from time to time. I just would like it to be stable as it need to be so that my coral will flourish. I also need a better camera to get better close-ups. Anyone have any suggestions?

Tank looks good. I like that pink and green brain on the bottom.

As far as cameras go, if you want good closeups make sure it has a macro feature if it is a point and shoot. For good closeups with an dSLR youll need to buy a macro lens.

Everyone likes pictures, so I decide to share some more

bluetipstag-1.jpg
alt="">
derasaclamandredbrain.jpg
alt="">
derasaclams.jpg
alt="">
frags.jpg
alt="">
greenandgrapelobo.jpg
alt="">
GreenBrainandDerasaClam.jpg
alt="">
oragerics.jpg
alt="">
pinkandyellow.jpg
alt="">
Purple when I bought, turn brown because wasn't taking care tank but now it's on it's way back. :D
purplefragegreenpolyps.jpg
alt="">
purpletipdigi.jpg
alt="">
redcap.jpg
alt="">
roscocoral.jpg
alt="">

The picture you have labled Green and Grape Lobo is freaking awsome. Want to sell it. :shock:
Not the picture, the green and grape lobo. :lol:

Went in on a clam group buy with Mary, and here's the clams I picked up.

crocea.jpg
alt="">

maxima.jpg
alt="">

Full Tank Shot

FT5-31-08.jpg
alt="">