Recent content by BnG

1. B

Bali Green Slimer

July 2005
  2. B

Mg media for CaX

Who is using what in their reactors to supplement magnesium and where are you getting it? Thanks B
  3. B

RTN

This happened tonight or in the last 24 hours. The epicenter is the purple monti dig. It appears to completely gone except for a tiny bit that was isolated from the main body by a dead spot on a branch. Everything close enough to be nearly touching is also dead, including most if not all of...
  4. B

new addition eye candy and joining the rose parade

I finally have a camera again and thought I would throw up a few bad pics.
  5. B

Oregon tort next to an ORA tort

I aquired a piece of Travis Hecht's original Oregon tort a couple of months ago and mounted it next to my ORA tort that has been in my tank for a couple of years. It is brilliantly blue compared to the ORA piece although my picture doesn't capture the color difference very well. It also seems...
  6. B

Ca reactor media - Gen-X C.R.M.

It is coral skeletons. They look like they have been tumbling in the surf for a while. The contents of the jug are damp with fresh water ( I licked it :x )
  7. B

GSP/ricordia/xenia eradication strategy - the nuclear-UPDATE

OK it is not quite nuclear but it was pretty traumatic for me. Before
  8. B

co2 bottle fills in Tarrant Co?

I know Marc gets his done at a liquor store Vincent knows a place that is a welding shop on Abrams in GP I kind of like the idea of the "food grade" that a liquor store must be providing. I wonder if it makes a difference? If Two - Bucks fills bottles I wonder if many liquor stores do? I plan...
  9. B

Ca reactor media

Who is running what and where did you get it?
  10. B

Ca reactors

I've finally been greenlighted to spend the $$ for a calcium reactor! I am pretty sure of which I want but it is awfully pricey. http://www.geosreef.com/ca_618.html Like before with bulbs, I would like to hear some opinions please. ( I went with what I knew btw, 13k geissmanns) Thanks B
  11. B

Buying new de bulbs

I'm going to order some new bulbs this week. I've run Geismann 13ks for the last 18 months and have really liked them, but I think might like to try something different. Can anyone point me to some current comparison sites? Good places to buy? Opinions? Experiences? Thanks B
  12. B

Upscales Fish and Reptiles Tualatin, OR

alt=""> alt=""> 300 gallon acrylic cube display tank. I wish I could have gotten the white balance right, it didnt look blue at all and there are some amazing colors in there. That huge blue colony in the middle is a tort!
  13. B

Mangrove

A few pics of my mangrove... alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> I pull the leaves off before they fall and save them for some growth perspective. There are a couple in the pics above that are almost ready. alt=""> I am beginning to worry that the roots might eventually wreck my refugium!
  14. B

To all who have given,traded, or sold me sps - They are all still here:)

[Pardon my lo-res pics alt=""> alt=""> alt="">]
  15. B

My zoa's are being eaten up by tiny snails - What to do?

[opinions and experiences please!]