To all who have given,traded, or sold me sps - They are all still here:)

BnG

Membership Expired
[Pardon my lo-res pics

reef.jpg
alt="">

reef1.jpg
alt="">

reef2.jpg
alt="">]

[David

pink birds and glow green polyped acro

bird.jpg
alt="">

This guy got lost and written off for a while but has found its place and is flourishing

yellow.jpg
alt="">]

[Peter

Half my stuff!

First SPS kept under PCs for months

cap.jpg
alt="">

dig.jpg
alt="">

purple pillow

pillow.jpg
alt="">

blue digitata

blue_dig.jpg
alt="">

Nick's Tri from Peter and Tort from Nathan

smurf_tort.jpg
alt="">]

[Keith's purple rim monti. I think I am going to need to move it!

purple_cap.jpg
alt="">

TScape colony with acro crab

colony.jpg
alt="">

Fish Gallery with acro crab

colony1.jpg
alt="">]

Edited By b&g on 1112337490

[green monti started under PCs with a small chip. I wish I could capture the pink rim. Mille's from Nathan in background.

cap1.jpg
alt="">

I maintain high hopes for this one. The growth has a turquois body with purple polyps. Cant get close to it with my camera.

bluestag.jpg
alt="">

pink poci from Nathan

poci.jpg
alt="">

Marc's green acro

marc.jpg
alt="">

fragswap - Chris J

jar.jpg
alt="">]

[Looking very good! Your doing very well. Some very nice pieces also!

That monti will definitly grow to sting those acros within a couple months! Get in the practice of fragging it every month!]

Edited By kwl1763 on 1112370652

Updates:

More to follow...

I maintain high hopes for this one. The growth has a turquois body with purple polyps. said:
I was reffering to the color. It was very brown with only a hint of potential color.

colorup.jpg
alt="">

Not a very good top down pic right under the lights like that but you can see what I was hoping for.

My caps

There is also an interseting 4 way territorial battle going on in this pic between the 2 Milles, the tiny piece of frogspawn, and the gsp.

The gsp is bleached out, maybe dead, on the edge that touches that green mille. The frosspawn is holding it's own and the green mille is having to grow around it. The rose mille is trying to encrust over the top of the green mille

montis.jpg
alt="">

I was amazed to notice from the above picture that this guy has doubled!

birdsnest.jpg
alt="">

Thanks Peter

I need to post a new pic of your green slimer. A wavemaker nozzle is blasting it from just a few inches away and it is growing out bushy instead of long straight branches on one tip.

Nice to see my old poci doing great,, Any newer pics of the Tort? You should see the parent of that now.Its growing very fast now in my BB system with insane flow! It was one of the few corals that survived the fedex disasters,,,,,

Nathan