Search results

1. J

AI Hydra 52 HD

I bought some AI Hydra 52HD - having problem figuring out how to set schedule. Does anyone know of any website or aomething that would explain little better on how to set up schedules .
  2. J

Mushrooms

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of these mushrooms , they are taking over my tank and killing my corals . The rocks are too big to remove from my tank .
  3. J

Return Pump

i have a 210 gallon saltwater reef and fish tank with a 75 gallon sump . I am using a Mag 18 as my return pump and it don't seem to have very strong flow back into my tank . Does anyone have any suggestions on  getting better flow back into my tank , I think the Mag 18 is not enough .
  4. J

Remove Sherman RBTA

I have a Sherman RBTA that has grown very huge and is stinging and killing my coral. I have tried to get him loose and cannot get him loose. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get him loose to remove him. Thanks, Johnny 817-908-5419
  5. J

Apex Fusion

After the storm last night my Apex is not working properly. My blue lights will be on and then one of my metal halides comes on and my blue's go off, halide stays on 3 - 5 minutes and goes off and my blue's come back on. It just keeps doing that and my other 2 metal halides never come on. I...
  6. J

Marine Velvet

I have a 220 Gal reef tank. I have fish in tank and marine velvet is killing fish. I was wondering what can I do to get rid of it or can the tank be treated.
  7. J

Rose Bubble Tip Anemonie

I had 1 Rose Bubble Tip Anemonie and now split. I have 3 now. I need to remove them because they are stinging my coral. Does anyone know trick to get them loose from rocks they are attached too.
  8. J

Hair Algae

what is good for eating hair algae, what causes air algae
  9. J

Dosing MicroBacter7

When using MicroBacter7, do you dose it every day and do you turn off skimmer after you dose.
  10. J

High Nitrates

Has anybody heard of or dose vinger to lower nitrates
  11. J

Phosphate Reactor

Does anyone know a good brand for Phosphate Reactor for 210 Gallon reef tank, and where to get one at.
  12. J

Help with solution

Does anyone know what is causing this, I clean the glass 3-4 times a day and after each time I clean the glass, it gets right back on the glass. It is in the sand and rocks. The tank has been running for 2 weeks on Sunday. Thanks, Johnny
  13. J

Refugium help

Wanting to see what yall suggest to put in my refugium, I just have sand in it right now. Thanks, Johnny
  14. J

High Nitrates

I have a 144 gallon tank, I change 20 gallons of water every week. My Nitrates are 80 ppm, do I need to do more on water changes. If anyone has any suggestions. My Ph 8.2, Ammonia 0 ppm and Nitrite is 0 ppm. Thanks, Johnny
  15. J

Chiller questions

I was wondering if a 1/4 HP chiller be big enough for a 210 gallon Reef tank.
  16. J

Chiller Questions

Does anyone know what size chiller I would need on my 210 gallon reef tank, I have 3- 250 watt metal haylides and 6- 48" T-12. Thanks, Johnny
  17. J

Porcupine Puffer

Can you keep a Porcupine Puffer in a Reef Tank? Thanks, Johnny
  18. J

Aussie scoly

Has anyone ever experienced Tangs messing with Scoly's, dont matter where I put it they find it. I even tried hidding it and the Unicorn Tang found it and then got the other tangs attention. Anyone have any suggestions, I thaught Tangs wouldnt mess with coral. '
  19. J

Water change

I want to start doing my water changes every week, is 20 gallons enough to take out on my 210 gallon tank or should it be more? Thanks, Johnny
  20. J

Little giant pump

I was wandering if anyone knows about the Little Giant Pump ( 4-MDQX-SC ) and if it would be big enough for my 210 gallon.