Apex Fusion

After the storm last night my Apex is not working properly. My blue lights will be on and then one of my metal halides comes on and my blue's go off, halide stays on 3 - 5 minutes and goes off and my blue's come back on. It just keeps doing that and my other 2 metal halides never come on. I tried logging in to Apex Fusion on my phone and computer, click on my Apex and it say's " this Apex isn't presently connected to fusion ". I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or if anyone has any suggestions on what I need to do.

Thanks,
Johnny

Funny you mention that. My apex went loopy during the storm. Lost power to the entire apex eb8 but the other power strip in the same outlet was still working. Then the apex kept starting and stoping everything plugged into it. I ended up taking and extension cord and plugging in the EB8 to another outlet down the hall and it worked fine. Switched it back to the original spot this morning and all is normal again... First time anything like this has happened with that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I unplugged it and plugged back in and it's still doing something, my controller is blank also. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in also, it's still blank too.

@jprice wrote:
I unplugged it and plugged back in and it's still doing something said:
Do you have the extra 12v adapter? If so you need to unplug that and either unplug the EB-8 or disconnect it from the main controller. I'd probably just unplug everything that's connected to an outside (non EB-8) power source.