Recent content by Kc189

1. K

Keith's 80g Reef Update

Well its been a long time since I updated my thread in fact so long I can not even find it anymore! So here are some pictures with as many before and afters as I can find. alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> Well thats about it for now I might try...
  2. K

Dream SPS corals

I have been compiling a list sps corals I would like to purchase for my dream tank. I have included a few pictures and I would love to see some of the corals that are on your dream lists! alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> Keith
  3. K

What Corals would You Put in a Propagation System?

I am thinking about setting up a propagation tank after Christmas and I am looking for some feedback as to what most people think is the best types of corals to propagate. I am thinking about SPS, Zoanthids, Acans and xenia at the moment. Here are my plus and minus and I would love to here what...
  4. K

Keith's 80G Reef

Well its been a while since I posted pictures so heres an update! Pink zoos alt=""> Pink Zoos a few months ago. alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> I will get a better pictures of this tomorrow! The white balance on this one is way off! alt=""> Blue Acro alt=""> Blue Acro a few months ago...
  5. K

My Blue Tuxedo Urchin Spawned.

Yesterday about an hour and half before the lights went out I noticed my urchin spawning I was luck enough to find the camera and take a few pictures sorry they are not very good but you will get the idea. alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt="">
  6. K

New Pictures!

Well Vincet said that I never post any pictures of my tank so I took some today. After I bought some stuff from his store! I hope you like them. alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> Sorry if that was to many pictures for...
  7. K

Assessor flavissimus

[I was wondering if anyone could point me in the way of a good website. I have 3 Yellow Assessors (Assessor flavissimus) and it looks like they are either looking to mate or they are fighting. Slide show Sorry the site is so bad I put it up in 2 mins. Keith]
  8. K

Crash?

[Well I went out of town this weekend and left what I thought to be a very trustworthy person in charge of my tank. I called on sunday and ask how the tank was going and she told me oh crap I have no idea I havent even looked at since you left. :so sad: She called me back about an hour later...
  9. K

Mh lights

[I am looking for MH lights right now and I need a little help! What kind of ballast should I be looking for? I keep hearing that Elec ballast are so much better, are they worth the extra money up front? One other thing What color bulb should I get, I have 4 VHO's right now 2 50/50 and 2 blue. I...
  10. K

Jawfish

[Has anyone here every tried to breed Blue Spotted Jawfish? I have been looking on RC for breeding setups for them and I have come up nothing. Any ideas where to look would be great. Keith]
  11. K

Anemones

[Is there an Anemone that would do well in a 10G tank with maybe one or two clown fish under 2 25W bulbs? It seems like it wouldnt work. What would be the smallest size tank and min lighting be on a anemone Keith]
  12. K

Fish?

[I would like to know what kind of fish do well in schools! I have a 60G reef tank. Right now I have a clown two damels, a longnoised Hawk and a Regal Tang. I hope to take out the two damels and the clown this weekend, so that will leave me with just 2 fish! I am about to put in a 17G sump with...
  13. K

Sump idea

[Would this idea work for a sump in a 60g? I was going to make the two box with Rubbermaids and put a pipe to cross the water to the next box. pic]
  14. K

Fair price for a new aquac skimmer

[I am about to change my DAS filter into a sump. I have bought the overflow box and I am hoping to pick up the sump this week some time. What I will be missing is the Protien Skimmer. I was in Plant Pet today and they had their AQUAC-URCHIN with the Maxi-Jet 1200 for $189.99. I have found them...