Crash?

Kc189

Premium Member
[Well I went out of town this weekend and left what I thought to be a very trustworthy person in charge of my tank. I called on sunday and ask how the tank was going and she told me oh crap I have no idea I havent even looked at since you left. :so sad: She called me back about an hour later and told me that all my fish and shrimp in the tank where dead. :so sad: I told her she had to go to the LFS and get the water tested. As I am sure you can imagen it was BAD. The point to this story is I have done a 30% water change and put in a PhosGuard is there anything else I can do, to save what little bit of life is left in my tank? My corals look like the are melting and I am have already taken some of them out for they where dead as well.
Please help

Keith]

[Your tank crashed because it was unattended for a weekend? What would the caretaker do other than feed the fish over the course of only two days? I am kinda new to this so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I am sorry for your loss, my tank crashed a couple of weeks ago and I lost all my crabs/shrimp and most of my fish. Good luck.]

[OOPS, Well sometime the breaker for my fish tank fliped and the tank was without power for who knows how long. So all the fish died and that caused all the corals to die and so on I just hope I can get it cycled back without losing to much more. I think I am going to try to find a good home for a few corals so they have a chance at living. (Though I would want them back in a few months).

Keith]