Keith's 80g Reef Update

Kc189

Premium Member
Well its been a long time since I updated my thread in fact so long I can not even find it anymore! So here are some pictures with as many before and afters as I can find.

BlueAcroN.jpg
alt="">

DSCN0180.jpg
alt="">

DSCN0115.jpg
alt="">

Vialdia.jpg
alt="">

OrangeCrushN.jpg
alt="">

Candycanefeed.jpg
alt="">

Acroway.jpg
alt="">

Clam.jpg
alt="">

Well thats about it for now I might try and take a few more here in the next couple of days.

Keith

Wow, it's changed a lot since I saw it last. I'm surprised you kept the Clown Goby!

Looks really, really, really good Keith. Your tank was a big inspiration for me to pick the size I did.

Thank you all for the comments!

disbjohn: really nice! how many fish do you have in your tank?

disbjohn I have 2 clarky clowns, a Foxface, a lawnmower blenny, 2 clown gobies, and a banggii Cardial.

If anyone has any other questions just let me know.

Do you know the name of the colony in the second picture? It's got greta color.

Also, how long have you been growing out your Superman monti?

I really like that 2nd pic. What is that stuff? I'm new to saltwater and I'm taking in ideas to make a beautiful tank like yours!! :wink:

Also, do you happen to have any pics of the whole tank? I would like to see that as well. Great corals Keith.

The coral in the second pictures is the same as the one in the frist picture, it was just taken on Dec 25 of last year. I have been told it is a A. Tenius.

I will try and find a full tank shoot soon! If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Keith

Just a few more pictures as well.
Greenslimer.jpg
alt="">
Before
Stag1_3.jpg
alt="">
After
Stag1.jpg
alt="">

Leather.jpg
alt="">