New Pictures!

Kc189

Premium Member
Well Vincet said that I never post any pictures of my tank so I took some today. After I bought some stuff from his store! I hope you like them.

Fulltank.jpg
alt="">

Redzo.jpg
alt="">

greenslimer.jpg
alt="">

zocol2.jpg
alt="">

acan.jpg
alt="">

Digi.jpg
alt="">

blueacro.jpg
alt="">

Cap.jpg
alt="">

bubblegum.jpg
alt="">

bluezo.jpg
alt="">

Greenslimer.jpg
alt="">
Sorry if that was to many pictures for one post but I like pictures![/img][/url]

I hate you. Those acans were on my wish list! :evil:

Other than that momentary lapse of compassion, it looks good. ;)

definately noticed that acan when I was in a couple of weeks ago...you got a nice piece. That picture doesn't do that coral justice!

The pictures are pretty bad. I need to save up some money for a new camera. I was thinking about a Digal Rebel XT or a Sigma SD10. I guess I should talk to Travis! Thanks

Keith, those really dont do your tank justice, they look almost green in some of the pictures, the acan looks nice! I cant wait to come see that monster in person. Time for bed, yall have a good one.

Hey keith I have been trying my camera out, I still dont really know how to use it very good but the marco mode on auto is pretty easy for me to use, here are some pics of that plating coraline that I got from tranquil scapes. Hope this works... first is a top down then through the glass

101992397.jpg
alt="">

101992395.jpg
alt="">[/list]

That looks great to me, maybe you can come take some pictures of my tank for me some time. The 30g is coming along very nicely with the new lighting! I just need to add a larger clean up crew now.

Keith

I shot these with my Sony Mavica. I have never been able to get the macro mode to look very good with this camera. I would love to have someone take some nice photos of my tank I guess I should have Travis come over and take a few pictures :)

Keith

@Kc189 wrote:
I shot these with my Sony Mavica. I have never been able to get the macro mode to look very good with this camera. I would love to have someone take some nice photos of my tank I guess I should have Travis come over and take a few pictures :) Keith said:
I am sure he would be happy to do that for ya. :wink:
He also does camera classes on your camera if you are interested.