Keith's 80G Reef

Kc189

Premium Member
Well its been a while since I posted pictures so heres an update!
Pink zoos
GOOD1.jpg
alt="">
Pink Zoos a few months ago.
bubblegum.jpg
alt="">

OrangeandBlueZoa.jpg
alt="">

ZoasGreenyellow.jpg
alt="">

EagleEye.jpg
alt="">
I will get a better pictures of this tomorrow! The white balance on this one is way off!
YellowCap.jpg
alt="">
Blue Acro
BlueAcroGrowth.jpg
alt="">
Blue Acro a few months ago!
blueacro.jpg
alt="">

Clown.jpg
alt="">

Cleaner.jpg
alt="">

I hope to take a few more tomorrow after all the lights come on. So look for an update some time late tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures,

Keith

Its still in there I just need to take some more pictures! I will get them up tomorrow! Plus I have some new frags from the swap tonight!

Keith

OK keith here are the pictures I took, theres one with the acan and its pink color morphs, man this took for ever to upload lol

118568473.jpg
alt="">

118568960.jpg
alt="">

118568988.jpg
alt="">

118569010.jpg
alt="">

118569644.jpg
alt="">

118569670.jpg
alt="">

118569686.jpg
alt="">

118570056.jpg
alt="">

118570254.jpg
alt="">

118570553.jpg
alt="">

118570544.jpg
alt="">

I'm a little confused. Two different people seem to be posting pictures of the same tank of corals?

Double your pleasure - Double your fun!

Great looking corals, and nice growth!

Tim was at my house yesterday because we drove down to the frag swap together. So before we left he took some pictures! Thanks for the comments! I am almost happy with the growth I am hoping with more time I will get even better growth!

Thank you Tim for posting the pictures. They look good!

Keith

Looking good Keith. I'm going to have to come by one more time before I order my tank just to make sure it's really what I want, although I suspect I won't order till mid-December.

Peter yes you did see Tim and I at saltwater Paradise yesterday. And I bought two corals from you at the swap which look pretty good in my tank! Thank you for the comments.

Charley

I still have a frag or two left of the orange with green rim but I am all out of the rest I think I will have to take a look around and make sure that here are not any free floating! The pinks should be back in few months they have really picked up their grow as of late! I have some other as well! Let me know which frags you are looking for and I will let you know when they grow back!

Nathan
Whenever you want to come over you are always welcome!

Thanks again for you comments its always good to hear that others enjoy this hobby as much as I do.

Keith

I like all of them honestly, but especially the pink. I wish I had something to trade you. I need to drag you and Tim out to the house eventually....maybe there is something in my tank you'd want.
Charley

Charley I would love to come see your tank whenever you have some time! I always like to see other peoples tanks. If you give me a few months I am sure I can get some small frags ready for you. I will just put some rubble near the zoos and it should not take too long. I will try and remember to email you when I have then ready (but I will tell you know I will forget!)

Keith

Well this update is a little bit later then I had hoped but here it goes anyway!
Picture068.jpg
alt="">
TanCapGreen.jpg
alt="">
superman.jpg
alt="">
PurpleDigi.jpg
alt="">
ClownGobyacro.jpg
alt="">
ClownGobyeggs.jpg
alt="">
I believe that the dark spots in the middle are clowngoby eggs :( I really need to suck them out of my tank soon!

Acan.jpg
alt="">
NewMilli2.jpg
alt="">
Newmilli.jpg
alt="">
Green.jpg
alt="">

Well that just about does it for my update! I just got those two milli's! I also have some new corals in my other tank I need to take some pictures of some time as well. Let me know what you think of the pictures.

Keith

Keith, that montipora with green polyps in the second picture, did you buy that at Tranquil Scape?

Nice pictures - everything looks great.

Marc, I got the cap at SP its the same large cap from the pictures I posted the last time. Thank you for comments I always like to hear from people. If anyone has any comments on how to make the tank better I would love to hear them.

Keith

Very nice man. Everything looks great and the corraline growth in there is crazy.

You've got some really great pieces.

Thanks Keith,

I have three urchins trying to keep up with all that darn coralline growth its has become a real pain in the butt!

I can not wait to see your new tank! How long do you think it will be before you have it setup? I just might have to come visit your aquarium down there in Atlanta it looks like the Home Depot did a nice job! Thanks for the nice words.

Keith

New Pictures because its Christmas!

DSCN0116.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0115.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0112.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0100.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0099.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0082.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0080.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0072.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0071.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0068.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0065.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0061.jpg
alt="">

DSCN0143.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0144.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0148.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0153.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0156.jpg
alt="">
DSCN0172.jpg
alt="">
Picture010.jpg
alt="">
Picture016.jpg
alt="">

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and my pictures!

Keith

Did you get a new camera for Christmas that you didnt tell me about or what ? Those pictures look great man, either you got a new camera, or your photography has gotten better, I am pretty sure that its the later, but ne ways AWSOME pics man.

Great pictures, Keith.

I'd recommend you banish that clown goby from your tank before it starts doing a number on your lovely SPS. They are well-known to do some serious damage, and I witnessed it first hand in my tank. :evil: