Search results

1. L

Salt, ATO, Controller, Refractometer need to clean out

These items are left over from the recent tank shut down.  All prices are negotiable.  text me (214-893-168seven) if you are interested and want to make me an offer...-Unopened bucket of Instant Ocean Salt - $20-Digital Aquatics Lite with 350Watt heater - $50-Tsunami Auto top off -...
  2. L

Free GSP and Pink Smoothie Digitata

First 5 replies to this post will get free big chunks of GSP and a nice size frag of the digitata.  i might also have small random frags that are on the tank floor you can have.  I live in Garland and will PM you my address for pickup. Joe
  3. L

SPS colonies, Tank and Equipment sell off in Garland

Last time I tried to sell everything, a friend talked me out of it.  I'm hoping someone else might enjoy this setup more than I am.  Selling the equipment and some remaining livestock and coral...  I'll be available this weekend Saturday to Monday.  Text 214-893-168seven for fastest responds. ...
  4. L

SPS tank shut down - lots of nice stuff

It's been a great run, but the time has come to get out of the hobby.  I have a DSA Neo 105 rimless SPS tank and will be selling all of the livestock this Saturday Nov 18th.  I will be selling frag packs, colonies, and whole rocks with multiple colonies.  I will also entertain offers for the...
  5. L

SPS packs for sale in Garland

I have some SPS packs for sale if anyone is interested.  Frags will be at least 1" fresh cuts.  Pickup in Garland.  Thanks for looking...$50 packs: pink lemonade, blue tip tenuis, purple passion, and frogskin acro$75 packs: 24K millie, purple efflo, candlelight acro, and procoral rainbow acro  
  6. L

GEO618 CaRx

I bought this used and never had a chance to set it up.? no leaks and the eheim pump works fine as expected.? Selling for $250.? Pickup in Garland.
  7. L

Metal Halide Setup

I have 2 lumenbright reflectors (large), 250w coralview ballasts, and 12K reflux bulbs (2 months old bulbs) for sale. ?These grew my SPS very well. ?All for $150. ?Pickup in Garland.
  8. L

Nice SPS for sale

I have some nice and healthy SPS?for sale in packs.? $60 for any 5 pieces below.? Frags will be ~ 1" and fresh cuts.? Pickup is?in Garland.purple passion, pink lemonade, diamond tip stag, frog skin acro, blue tip tenuis, purple tip tenuis, 24k millie, candlelight acro, procoral rainbow acro, and...
  9. L

Post pictures of your colonies...

Let's start a post to let folks show off their colonies. It doesn't have to be limited to any type coral. I'll start with my humble ORA colonies of the hawkins and red p. Gogogogo! alt=""> alt="">
  10. L

Tank transformation: taking out the trash palys

I was sick and tired of the palys overwelming my SPS and needed to do something drastic about it. I made the decision to move everything out and use new rocks. It was basically a new setup but started with colonies instead of frags. My goodness...I did not think this was going to be that big...
  11. L

help with this coral plague

Anyone know an easy way to rid my tank of the blue polyp plague? I would definitely consider a fish that would snack on them. Removing all rocks with these guys attached would likely be a last resort. Thanks ahead. alt=""> alt="">
  12. L

need advice to catch a sixline wrasse

I currently have sixline in my tank for over a year. he has never been an issue with any other fish. however, i recently added two flame wrasses and he's pretty aggressive towards them. --should I wait it out and see if he gets less agressive over time? --how is the best way to catch this...
  13. L

opinions calcium media

I've been using A.R.M fine calcium media for a while and seems like it needs a lower PH (6.60-6.65) to disolve. Does anyone have an opinion on which brand they have had success with a slightly higher PH?
  14. L

lets see the Ca drip rate and/or kalk drip

I thought this would be something cool to show. Here's a video of the Ca reactor effluent dripping and Kalk drip. Lets see your setup/info guys!! Equipment info: Ca Rx: Geo 618 Ca Rx effluent PH: 6.65-6.75 Ca drip rate: almost a constant drip seen on video Kalk drip rate: ~ 1 gallon/day...
  15. L

aquamaxx bulbs

I just installed my 250watts 14K aquamaxx that I bought on during the recent sale at MD. It may be that my eyes are bias to the XM 10K bulbs, but the aquamaxx seems like it has a slighty pink tint. otherwise the colors look ok. Here's a comparison. let me know what you guys think. I...
  16. L

fish trap

does anyone have one I can borrow. I need to catch my black clown, powder blue, and naso tang. I'm going to go a different route with fish inhabitants. anyone interested in the fishes?
  17. L

organic frag rack

I thought some might find this amusing. My blue tuxedo urchin picked up some zoanthid somewhere and is now carrying it around on his back! Oddly enough the zoos are fully opened and looks like its happy :shock: btw...patent pending :D alt="">
  18. L

organic frag rack

I thought some might find this amusing. My blue tuxedo urchin picked up some zoanthid somewhere and is now carrying it around on his back! Oddly enough the zoos are fully opened and looks like its happy :shock: I wonder if he would be ok with me mounting some SPS frags on him :shock:
  19. L

vortech wave action

Just got my 2nd vortech in this week and was playing around with the pulse setting. check out the video but don't get sea sick :D http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/lceman225/?action=view&current=waves.flv
  20. L

where to refill CO2 in Garland area?

Anyone know a good place to refill Co2 bottles for the Ca Reactor in the Garland area? Thanks ahead.