SPS colonies, Tank and Equipment sell off in Garland

lceman225

Membership Expired
Last time I tried to sell everything, a friend talked me out of it.  I'm hoping someone else might enjoy this setup more than I am.  Selling the equipment and some remaining livestock and coral...  I'll be available this weekend Saturday to Monday.  Text 214-893-168seven for fastest responds.  Will not hold anything unless I know you or you send Paypal.  Prices are negotiable and if you want the entire setup, text me and we can discuss. DSA Neo 105 rimless tank with stand - $5002 x Ecotech Radion Gen3 - $275 each or $500 for both2 x Ecotech Vortec MP40W - $100 each, these are older versions be still run fineTrigger systems crystal elite sump 36" - $100SPS Colonies (take all for $500 or individual prices below)purple efflo 12" diameter colony $100pink lemonade 6-7" colony $100Tyree blue matrix 3" colony $100Walt Disney mini colony $100ProCoral Rainbow 7" colony $100

I apologize for the delay in text messages but there was an overwhelming amount.  Here is what's left...View attachment 5092livestock take all for $150 or make offer, need this gone : small frag of walt disney encrusted about the size of a quarter, 24K millie mini colony, blue millie (was told it's palmers blue), 3" mummy eye chalice, pink smoothie digitata.Neo105 rimless tank and stand $500 (pending) 2 x ecotech MP40W - (Pending) 36" Trigger system crystal elite sump $100 (pending)