SPS packs for sale in Garland

lceman225

Membership Expired
I have some SPS packs for sale if anyone is interested.  Frags will be at least 1" fresh cuts.  Pickup in Garland.  Thanks for looking...$50 packs: pink lemonade, blue tip tenuis, purple passion, and frogskin acro$75 packs: 24K millie, purple efflo, candlelight acro, and procoral rainbow acro  

Hi, I'm interested in making a purchase of your acro pack. However, I was wondering if you're willing to hold the frags for a week or two after fragging? Thanks, John 

Hey there,   Still got any frag packs available?  If you do my my wife and I would love to come by and check em out.  Thanks -Chris Txt or call @ 214-478-2680

Hi,Im interesting in getting your $75 package . my number is 817 504 4178. text me let me know if is still available.Thank, 

Bump...  I will be cutting frags again and possibly cutting bigger multiple branches if anyone is interested. $100 for 8 pieces, or if you want bigger pieces PM me and we can work it out.  I'm also willing to sell the entire colony.

hey,  i had issues and lost most of my sps,  i will need to pay you a visit again when i get back from vacation.  hopefully you will have some left