Recent content by hitillidie

1. H

Deal

$1500  you come get it today or tomorrow http://www.dfwmas.org/community/dry-goods-for-saletrade/great-deal-for-the-right-person/#post-318265
  2. H

Purple Tang, magnificent fox face and clown fish

magnificent  fox face   $65 [(SOLD)]purple tang  $ 150Clown fish. $20 [(SOLD)]
  3. H

Great deal for the right person!

Leaving the hobby, need to sale my tank and equipment (ONLY to be sold as a PACKAGE) $3000 or best offer.  Tank need some TLC.  But it has EVERYTHING needed to have a great tank.  Look at my build of what it once looked like.  PLEASE no dibs they WILL NOT be honored.  Here is a list of things...
  4. H

Information on an LED DIY

I'm interested in doing a DIY LED, I've did some research but their not many tank with my dimentions (60" X 30" X 25"). Can anyone give me an idea of how many LED I'd probably need along with colors. I got this from another site: 48 RB 12 White 10,000K 12 White 6,500K 10 White 4,500K 8 420nm...
  5. H

Underwater Camera Pictures

The family and I went on a vacation during spring break and I was gointo go snorkling, so I bought a underwater camera. I then realize and the vaction that hmmm! I could use this on my tank. So yesterday I took a few shot underwater. Not bad, I think. Here is some from Castaway Cay the...
  6. H

Catching a menace

Alright guys whats the technique for catching shrimp. My Green Bay Packer zoo had been disappearing and I just didn't know why, along with other zoo's I thought wasn't growing well. Well I saw a Camel shrimp this morning picking at them. So whats the trick to catching these pest.
  7. H

Tunze or Ecotech

2 tunze on multi-controller vs 2 ecotech 40mp? what ya think. I already have the tunze set up + one ecotech. Is it worth it to buy another ecotech and remove the tunzes? Tunzes do about the same as Ecotech? Haden't set it up yet, just planning
  8. H

Carl's 195 Tank build

Well, some may have known that I moved out my old house and sold my old 120. Now I'm temporally living in an apartment while my home is being built. I was gonna put the new tank is the wall BUT (one word) WIFE! :? So I had to build a stand and canopy for my new tank. The new tank is gonna...
  9. H

Clam problems

I have mysteriously lost two of my larger clams this past week and I have no clue what happen. One was about 4 inches and the other around 7. I’ve had them for a year plus. I’m worried because I still have 4 other clams. Any ideas
  10. H

anemonie question

I have an anemonie that has split twice in the last month. I know have three of them. I would like to sell two of them but they are attach to rock. My question is how can I detach them from the rock without hurting them.
  11. H

ACJr Question

I recently purchased a ACjr to control my CO2. Well I have it set to come on at a ph of 6.55 and off at a ph of 6.50. Well, it shut off at 6.50 like I set it, but it doesn't come on until a ph of 6.75. Anyone has an idea?
  12. H

need a ph probe

got a ACjr. tried to calibrate it and it stated that the probe is defective. So, I guess I need a ph probe. So where can I buy a ph probe locally and how much?
  13. H

Photos of the Tank (120) pics add 8-24-08 updated 1-23/09

Took a few shots the other day I decided to share. What ya think? alt=""> alt="">
  14. H

I've been a bad reefer

I had gotten so busy with work that I begin to neglect my tank big time. Lost a few corals from lack of husbandry. It was getting pretty sad!! Well I'm on the comeback trail. Change a few things with the tank that I've been wanting to do for long time. Spending more money than I want to but...
  15. H

Few photos

Few Pictures of my wrasses Laboutei Wrasse alt=""> alt=""> Female Pink Margin Wrasse alt="">