I have eggs Finally!!!!

@Heathd wrote:
Lol said:
I know it is so amazing to just watch them dart after the food..........I sit here the other night just watching them for a while while they were eating and it was neat how they will focus in on just the right one that they want and will even dodge another one to get to the one they want. [smilie=devil.gif] Really funny at times.

@ldreefer wrote:
What do you plan on doing with the little guys? said:
Raising them till they are old enough to go to new homes............I am still debating on what to do with them but I still have about 5 1/2 months to go.

@ldreefer wrote:
Maybe I'll have my nano up by then and can get 2 from you. :p said:
They should be ready to go by the time it is cycled and ready to start stocking [smilie=wink.gif]

@MBSL55 wrote:
Those little guys are growing pretty quickly! said:
They really are as the other set of eggs started hatching last night and they are really little. Did not know how small they were till I tried to start collecting them last night.

Here are a fue pictures taken today 10-2-2011

alt="">

alt="">

alt="">

alt="">

I have some with the saddle, some full bar and I think I counted two without the middle bar. They are 24 days old and still have ~23 in the tank. They grow pretty fast and are eating Top Dressed Otohime B1 right now off the water surface and very few rotifers in the tank.

Anyone else trying to raise clowns out there in the club. I know a few have Bangii. So I guess my next question is who is breeding and raising any marine life at home?

Here is a video taken today

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfmfM9m7zX4[/youtube]