I have eggs Finally!!!!

Lance

Membership Expired
Well the clowns are from a former member Todaz and bought them the day before Nextwave 2008 and they were 6 months old so that makes them about 4 yrs old now. Just wanted to share a few shots of the eggs.

alt="">

alt="">

bravo.gif
alt="">

looks like I need to get a tile in there and some little tanks setup and start growing food for the next time [smilie=wink.gif]

They're too cute! I can't believe you can see all of the little eyes looking back at you! Looking forward to updates! Grow little babies! Grow!

Just an update.........I have all the lights out and have collected 4 so far.................going to be a l..........o...........n.............g...................night I think. Just wish they would all pop out at one time. The first one was out at 10:30 then the next at about 11 then the other two were about an hour apart.

wow really cool, my clowns seem to be in the courting stages as well both the male and femal go under the anemone and start biting at the rocks and shaking all the time.. They are probably just a year and a half old though.. how are you catching them? and how are you going to raise them? baby brine shrimp? i used to raise bettas and think i could do it if it happened..

Tell us what you need Lance! Coffee! Doughnuts!! Someone to wipe your brow?? How many are you up to now?

So here is the update with a few pictures. I really messed this one up big time. I turned out the light I had on there to see if it would speed the process of them hatching and I laid down on the couch thinking I would turn it back on in about 30 mins. Well woke up three hours later and turnen the little light back on and waited nad nothing. Not sure if they were eaten or not but I ended up with four. I will see how they do and be better prepared for the next batch. I did not think that they would be as small as they were for some reason but there is so much life that swims to the light at night it is just amazing.

Here are a few pics from that afternoon and then this morning of the babies.

Dad with the eggs

alt="">

The pair together

alt="">

One of the babies

alt="">

and another one of them but it is not that clear of a shot

alt="">

so yours started hatching after 4 days?
my black clowns just laid eggs today!! and i want to see if mine will hatch in tank llike yours!
(is there a difference between black clowns and the black clowns with orange face like yours?)
this is soo cool!

are you doing photo in your tank, or feeding anything for the small fry since they hatched?
thanks!!!!!