curts' 300 gallon StarPhire Glass (96X30X24)

Great meeting you tonight and tank is looking great......would love to swing by when I am out that way sometime

Ok all here is the long awaited web site info We are still building it at this time it should be up and running befor the 1st of july with cameras for LIVE STREAM IN THE AQUARIUM
Stay tooned. Thanks for following along

welcome to my nightmare i am trying to get that portion of this build up and running with the site the dns server the apex and 2 cameras yah not to mention that a TURNIP knows more about that side if the computer/internet than i do lol . it is a good thing i am bald or that would be all up in the keyboard help please can someone swing by and show me how

thanks to all of your help and resources i have managed to get the apex up and running on the WEB and Email/TXTing is working as well the dns is up. and now on to the WEB Site and cameras his will be a few weeks as i am going on vacation for 4th of july and wont return till the 8th then back to the grind THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE HELP I AM TRULY GLAD
I FOUND THE CLUB [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif] GO MAVS

And thank you sir for your kind words
I should have my calcium reactor and kilkwasser reactors up and running by mid July and the website with cameras early aug .I am mounting and organizing the wiring now just
Waiting on the clear blue PVC pipe to hide it all as always thanks for watching -curt-

Here is a few good morning pictures from the tank With the lights out The hippo and naso are in the 4-5 inch range for perspective, we pick up the rest of the livestock tomorrow 12 fish and a large amount of corral stay tooned for Picts I am breaking down a tank so that should make for nice Picts -curt-

Looking good!

I'm wonder if your dehumidfier is large enough to combat the humidity. The reason I ask is from the pics the room doesn't look very large compared to the tank and that's a lot water.

it seems to be working fine I maintain 55% humidity and drain the Dehumidifer every other day I do run the AC at 68 deg constant all tanks remain at 77 deg with minimal evaporation. thanks for the heads up i will have to keep an eye on it if i need to i will get second unit -curt-

6346f7fb-52cd-8500.jpg
alt="">Hi all it's been a few days ,here is an update the tank has been up and running for 4 weeks and all of my new fish are at a hotel (mid-cities aquarium) for a few weeks so I didn't loose any and they are well takin care of I am going on vacation so I wont have to worry about when I return then i will be slowly adding them back in one at a time the tank is cycling but it is still just not right yet so we will take our time thanks -curt-

Good plan, Curt. You must resist the urge to add too much livestock to a system that has little bacterial life support. I don't believe you used much live rock, unless I'm remembering incorrectly. It can take up to nine months or longer for bacteria to populate dry / base rock to the point of being beneficial for the ecosystem.

looking great

I agree with what Marc said - take your time on adding livestock, especially in the beginning, again looking great, love the aquascape

Thanks all I do understand that a well cycled tank will be a happy tank and less of a chance of NEW TANK STALL the guys at mid cities will let me hold the fish there as long as I need so I am going to slllloooowwww down. -curt

Let me know when you are back in town. Your PM indicated it would be a few weeks, but we can get together then.

YES ALL it IS 4:45am in the morning . DOES anyone know what happnes when an APEX Controller desides to dump all firmwhere and defalt everything to OFF like uhum, The Main RETURN Pumps and heaters its not Pretty I will be adding a few more battrie back ups the Alarm didn't sound/and no Email, its a bit soggie but I have it undercontrol now good thing I talked myself into that shop vac, lol ok good night all
-curt-

What firmware do you have installed? I have had the unit go bad, but not had one just default everything to off. Hopefully you backed up your programs and if you did that, it will only take a second to be back up and running like you had it.