curts' 300 gallon StarPhire Glass (96X30X24)

Just an update, we have moved lock stock and barrel to HASLET, we are building a house and are breaking ground in 2 weeks it is 3000sq ft and has an open floor plan with a FISH TANK ROOM on ground floor, it is viewable from all rooms, my wife's health is improving and we are in good hopes she will make it threw with no lasting effects. Thank you all for your support and thoughts I am going to try to be more active with Dfwmas as time allows thanks again -curt

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348420088.292547.jpg[/attachment]

Since fish room is on opposite side of a bathroom I would put a sink there and also run the rodi there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed reading your tank build. Learnedly a lot about plumbing, aquascape, and filtration. Hope everything goes well with you and your family. Thank you for serving in the military as well. I am a navy veteran and love to see other veterans in this exciting hobby

i actuly had the builder move the bathroom over so the wall has all the pluming in it , the sink was my thought exactly stainless lab sink and counters all the way around-curt

After visiting a coral farm I'd say go with some sort of plastic/composite sink and counter, unless you get the super expensive military grade stainless, it will rust, not even the medical grade stuff holds up.

Thank for the heads up and a great idea i'll be looking into composit
Premolded that my hold up better I would say that I do want it to last - curt

Hi all it's has been one hell of a year we have been well and are trying to get a set up plan on paper and to get it started thanks for a of your thoughts -curt

We are in CALI , and will be touring EXOTIC REEF IMPORTS IN L.A. As seen on "TANKED" . I will post Picts in the next few weeks.

Hey all its ME I AM ALIVE .I will be starting this beast tank back up in the next 2 months , we have a new house and a built in fish room with dedicated power lines and water lines . I am excited to start it up and post the progress once again .peace and love.
Curt.smith

Hi Everyone it is Great to be Back look forward to seeing you all at the meetings and posting up dates, on the System Set up in the new house. in Keller. stay tooned, and hello againCurt SmithUS ARMY retired