curts' 300 gallon StarPhire Glass (96X30X24)

That still seems like alot of food a day. You don't want to feed the clean up crew or tangs to much as they will get lazy to clean off the rock in my opinion

@kuyatwo wrote:
That still seems like alot of food a day. You don't want to feed the clean up crew or tangs to much as they will get lazy to clean off the rock in my opinion said:
I agree 100%
I love tangs but do not feed nori (well maybe once and a while) as I want them to graze on the rockwork

hey all my dad had a stroke and all livestock is for sale check out the for sale post i need to go home for a few months but i will be back into reefing asap i will miss the meetings " I THANK I CAN USE ANOTHER TANK" LOL -curt

I hope everything works out you put alot of time into this build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is just awesome.......It is a perfect guideline to help me in the process of getting the equipment and plumbing ideas for my future 120x36x36 tank but the only exception is I will have to have my skimmer(s) fit under the cabinet.

We have started cutting, sanding, staining and countersinking magnets in to the cabinets and side shelves, its time to start making the tank look like furniture and not a marine BIO Experiment (plus i kinda like being married ) i still have plans to add plexy windows into the cabinet doors that have matching wood covers stained and all the beauty moldings and the like i am going to try to post the first batch of photos on here (i need to modify them to fit the forum) it was put on hold due the storms/ tornados yesterday hope everyone made it threw ok -curt

I am glad you decided to keep the tank that was alot of work you put in there and hope everything worked out with your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some pictures of the cabnet install on the tank it no longer looks like a Marine BIO experiment. i used 2 nice sheets of poplar cabnet grade plywood
mesured and cut them out (make sure if you use this type of plywood, tape off the cut or it will shred the vaner off the front and it looks like junk, you will also want to water seal the wood with at least 3 coats or it will swellll.
[attachment=3]DSC_0474A.jpg[/attachment]​
time to cut
[attachment=2]DSC_0493A.jpg[/attachment]​

next was rare earth magnet placement on frame
[attachment=1]DSC_0481A.jpg[/attachment]​

and along the top of doors
[attachment=0]DSC_0488A.jpg[/attachment]​

here are more of the compleated picts
[attachment=1]DSC_0533A.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]DSC_0535A.jpg[/attachment]

then i added moldings to finnish it off
[attachment=1]DSC_0539A.jpg[/attachment]

and the finnished product still needs shelf on front and plexi windows in doors but its a work in progress ALL PART OF THE FUN
[attachment=0]DSC_0541A.jpg[/attachment]