Search results

1. C

purple stuff over taking tank

I really need a quick fix any suggestions on what this is and how to fix it im using tap out of the sink if that helps
  2. C

identify zoas plz with a price

Like the title says
  3. C

zoa id please

Thanks for anyone thay helps meh
  4. C

nemos breeding?

When I stuck my hand in the tank to remove what l9oked like the lil psrasite vermin worm it was a white thingy and I it was all squishy I scratched at it a couple 9f times and at that point the male struck me 2 times and the female struck me once any advice on how to raise the fry
  5. C

made it on a cheap budget :D

Welp I probably set up this 20 gallon on less than 200 and now the fun part of buying somenhogh end zoas and palys looking to get rid of some low end zoas/palys for super cheap hmu if interested
  6. C

how many polyp before fragging

How many head before I should frag zoa colony? :
  7. C

how long before i can put fish in tank?

im going to get some live rock this weekend and i would like to buy some fish/corals at the frag swap since i live right by there what does anyone think about this?
  8. C

20 gallon :D

ok well im building an awesome sw tank imo :D feeling super excited i just got some aragonite sand got a T5 light on the way with 20 pounds of live rock possibly even more because people want to buy some lr from me and im gonna buy a power head pretty soon and getting some salt tommorow
  9. C

what types of coral to get

i would like some high quality coral that is appealing to the naked eye if anyone wants to tell me theyd buy this for like 5 dollars a head thatd be reassuring before i think about buying it [smilie=worried.gif] http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mjiqkC42Sa-m3Oo3kVFHs_w.jpg
  10. C

HELP WITH WHAT TO BUY!!

ok so my turtle just ate up my huge 10 inch gold fish i had in my 20 gallon :( and i through it back now im thinking about changing it to saltwater now that i have a tank big enough :D and with about a 200 dollar budget spending about 100 dollars on a light (for coral) does anyone think i can...