20 gallon :D

ok well im building an awesome sw tank imo :D feeling super excited i just got some aragonite sand got a T5 light on the way with 20 pounds of live rock possibly even more because people want to buy some lr from me and im gonna buy a power head pretty soon and getting some salt tommorow

kind of sad that no one is responding :c but its all cool cuz im fine doing it alone and then bamb im gonna post a picture :) the t5 or t4 not too sure has four lights 96 watts and 4 led blue moon lights

Well I tried adding pictures but it saod the file is too big [smilie=crying.gif] anyways I got my light in today d9es anyone think I would need to buy a skimmer if im gonna almost over due the live rock right now I have 3 hob's producing about 300 gph and I only have them for water flow but im wondoring if 8d need gpod filtration like a skimmer

@coralcrazy101 wrote:
Well I tried adding pictures but it saod the file is too big [smilie=crying.gif] anyways I got my light in today d9es anyone think I would need to buy a skimmer if im gonna almost over due the live rock right now I have 3 hob's producing about 300 gph and I only have them for water flow but im wondoring if 8d need gpod filtration like a skimmer said:
Set up an Imgur account. That is what I use

Can I have instructions 9n how to do bit and os like 2 gallons every week a good amout to change every week I was kind of hsting the idea of having a skimmer cuz itd look so ugly

Welp update I recently got some great lr with some zoas on it the same zoas that km gonna be grtting shipped over night for 35$LOL but yea anyways getting eagle eye and radioactive dragon eye zoas and another 20 pounds of lr to make up for 30 pounds I a 20g haha

esyja4ur.jpg
alt="">
u4a4e6ug.jpg
alt="">
ujupe9ab.jpg
alt="">
zasysytu.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

i guess no one really cares about my updates -_- well this is the last one but i just got finished curing some live rock and i hvae 30 pounds in my 30 gallon planning to get some what decent zoas everything is doing great might also get some turbo snails

yva6y9ut.jpg
alt="">
qunedy8a.jpg
alt="">
etyzy5ed.jpg
alt="">
y6u9ezym.jpg
alt="">
4yjytyma.jpg
alt="">
3u4ygehe.jpg
alt="">
y3e7une6.jpg
alt="">

ne8y6upy.jpg
alt="">with blue speckles on the shroom
ve4ahype.jpg
alt="">
y9yjume8.jpg
alt="">
unu4ese4.jpg
alt="">

Your pics will look a lot better and your camera will focus in better if you wipe all the dried salt water off the outside if the glass and run a mag-float across the inside.

Lol im such a noob I dont even know what a mag flpat is? Also gettjng a frag of oompa loompas and torch and hammer coral :) also whag would uou pay for mated pair of clown fish 2.5 inch male and 1.4 inch female