made it on a cheap budget :D

Welp I probably set up this 20 gallon on less than 200 and now the fun part of buying somenhogh end zoas and palys looking to get rid of some low end zoas/palys for super cheap hmu if interested

good job. remember though, the hardest part about this hobby is patience! you might hang on to the zoas you have, practice with them, let the tank stabilize and establish with them. when they are growing and dividing you will know everything is ready and good. with your tank so new, packing it with high end zoas is flirting with disaster and disappointment - take it slow. hang on to the starter corals you have, frag them onto a few plugs, grow them - and if something happens in the next few months you will not be as upset.

Patience is a virtue too bad I dont have any lol and I see early forms of an algae out break how to I get that under control before it gets out of control and im almost psoitive everything is stable other than it being in the sun the majority of the day and im just gonna dive straight in to high end corals :/

Your tank walls and sand bed will turn brown ... It will be a very dirty tank ...
You will be like " O MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG ! "

It is the first part of a cycle you will see ...

The tank goes through stages then it will start clearing up

Now the BEST thing you can do is wait ..

Of you don't all the money you put in the tank via fish or corals will be wasted
Because more then likely it will die

I have no patience either ... But I'm here to tell you wait for the tank to settle down and cycle
In the long run it will be worth it ...

@coralcrazy101 wrote:
Patience is a virtue too bad I dont have any lol and I see early forms of an algae out break how to I get that under control before it gets out of control and im almost psoitive everything is stable other than it being in the sun the majority of the day and im just gonna dive straight in to high end corals :/ said:
I was just like you when I was a kid hahaha

I wish you the best of luck, and I'm glad to see kids as young as you taking an interest in the hobby. That being said, you have consistently ignored the advice of almost everyone on the forum in your numerous threads. I do hope you have success with your tank, but I fear you are heading for disappointment. I would recommend taking your time and showing a bit of respect to the numerous members here who have years of experience and are trying to help you be successful.

I have respect its just if the dude said it was cured then it should be cured and there were corals on it then I dont think that im heading torwards disappointment