Search results

1. H

wierd moldable - Mold-a-Holder

Does anyone know who is selling this type material locally? I prefer to pick it up now instead of wating from the mail. Thanks, -David
  2. H

AquaMend epoxy - Home Depot

Some of my friends suggestion that, AquaMend epoxy (Home Depot) can be used for mounting frags or corals to the rock. Just wondering, is it the reef safe? Please let me know. Thanks, -David
  3. H

Need help with red slime algae

[Hi, My baby is getting ugly everyday (:uhoh: :uhoh:) with the red slime algae and hair algae. So, time for me to learn how to fix this problem. I am looking at this product "Ultralife Red Slime Remover" but don't know it will work or not??? Any advices is highly appreciated. Thanks]
  4. H

Sequence 750 series is making noise

[I just bought two brand new sequence 750 series (3600SEQ12) and installed them for my return and skimmer. After one month, My sequence (return) is making noise. I really don't know what causes this problem. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks -D.] Edited By hungtien on 1110604971
  5. H

Thank you

[Finally, my tank (175 bowfront freshwater to saltwater) is up and running well. So, I would like to say thanks to many members in the DFWMAS forum for your supports and advices. Special thanks to: Brian Nguyen (amavn) - for many helps to set up my tank Marc Levenson (Marc) - refer great...
  6. H

Cup of live sand

[Hi: My tank is up and running now. Is anyone can offer me a cup of live sand? I need it for quick recycling. Thanks]
  7. H

Texas holy rock for base

[I am in progress to convert my freshwater to saltwater. Is it possible for me to use existing texas holy rock (freshwater) in the saltwater tank? If it is possible, then i will add more live rock with it. I need your advices, please help!. Thanks]
  8. H

175 bow front canopy

[I am looking for a carpenter who can make a wood canopy for my 175 bow front. I am worry the plastic canopy can't handle the heat from 3 250 watt metal halide. Please help. Thanks]
  9. H

46 gallons bow front

[Hi: I am planning to convert my 46 gallons freshwater to saltwater (fish only). Is it possible for me to use my existing fiteration (magnum 350 and 404 fluval canisters)? or i have to get a wet/dry filter? Is it okay to use a hang on protein skimmer? Thanks]
  10. H

Convert fresh water to salt water - Plan to change fresh water to salt water

[Hi: I am planning to convert my 175 reef ready (oceanic bow front) fresh water to salt water. I did some research on the protein skimmer and light features. However, I'm still not sure which product should i get in order to fix my pockets. Here are the suggestions from pet stores: Protein...