175 bow front canopy

[I am looking for a carpenter who can make a wood canopy for my 175 bow front. I am worry the plastic canopy can't handle the heat from 3 250 watt metal halide. Please help.

Thanks]

[Marc:
Thank you for your reply.
Can you please give me a little information about this gentlemen such as email or phone number? I really need help on this.
Thanks]

[@hungtien wrote:
Marc: Thank you for your reply. Can you please give me a little information about this gentlemen such as email or phone number? I really need help on this. Thanks said:
Marc, thanks for the info. But who is Scott Scomtock?, where is his business located? I also need one canopy for my Oceanic tank too.! Does he have a website or phone number?Any info. is greatly appreciated. I live in Garland. by the way!.

:taz:]

[Scott is a club member, and you can look for any of his posts to contact him via his PM or Email button. He's been buidling canopy and stands for people and gotten good feedback.

If you want to get a bid from one of our sponsors, Tranquil Scapes can handle any woodworking project you have in mind.]