Search results

1. A

need help!!!!

I have a sand sifting dragon goby that I put in my tank which was a huge mistake because he drops sand all over rare chalices of mine and has killed 2, but I have way too many corals to move lr so needing ideas on how to get him out. I have a diy soda bottle fish trap I have tried but he will...
  2. A

zoa id please!

wondering what these zoas are they are a redish pink with bluish purple.
  3. A

hair algae outbreak

I have a hair algae problem that is starting to spread throughout my tank (jumping from rock to rock), wondering what is the best solution to remedy this problem? I currently run my lights 8 hrs a day from 10, I was told to cut back feeding so now i'm feeding every other day, I have a uv...
  4. A

sand cleanup?

I have a 110 with 2 ocelaris clowns a cleaner wrasse a purple tang blonde naso blue hippo mandarin goby cleaner shrimp 3 peppermint shrimp and only a handful of hermit crabs nassarius snails and cerith snails I know i need a bigger clean up crew and am going to get plenty more this week but...
  5. A

tangs and seaweed

I have a purple tang blonde naso and blue hippo they eat a sheet of seaweed a day but while there eating small bits of it float away and land all over my tank, will this become a problem later on will turbo snails clean up the debris?
  6. A

what is this?

I bought a piece of live rock that had a few small ones on it and didnt think anything of it now they have spread throughout my tank especially on the back wall there are hundreds.? unfortunately I cannot upload the photo the size is to big and I have no idea how to shrink photos but they look...
  7. A

raising copepods?

I'm looking at buying a mandarin goby and wondering what the best way to raise copepods is. Just in the main tank or in the fuge if fuge then how do they get in main tank? Thanks for help
  8. A

purple tang?

How long should your tank be up and going before buying a purple tang I've read that they are very hardy but doue to there expense I don't want to rush buying one to early, my tank has been up for 7 weeks and I have 2 clowns and a clean up crew with an anemone?
  9. A

anemone help!!

I bought a baseball sized green bubble tip anemone last friday and it had seemed to be doing ok until tonight the only thing I did different was change my pc bulbs the old ones where pretty old, I ran to the store for about an hour and when I came back he was shrivled to the size of a tennis...