need help!!!!

I have a sand sifting dragon goby that I put in my tank which was a huge mistake because he drops sand all over rare chalices of mine and has killed 2, but I have way too many corals to move lr so needing ideas on how to get him out. I have a diy soda bottle fish trap I have tried but he will not go in I even put sand in the bottle with sinking pellets no luck, needing goby out asap before he does more damage. any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!

Yes, take everything out to net him out of your aquarium if you can't wait for him to get into the fish trap.

I agree , I just had to get a coral beauty out we couldn't catch. I had to take everything out of my tank. Take pictures of your rock Stack! I forgot to and never got my rock back stacked as well as it was

That is not an option as I have corals that are encrusted on my rocks and moving them would break colonys I have, otherwise I would have already done that, fish trap is all I can think of right now just gonna take alot of time I guess

took me a day to get a diamond goby out feed him a bit of shrimp to get a taste for it , then starved him a day, then used a fish trap with some in it is and would only open it when he was near so the others couldnt rush in, finally got him...Twice

Why not go get the widest hose they sell and suck him out during a water change
Won't be to much fun for him but at least your dead high dollar chalices will be happy

Sounds like you have a yellow headed sleeper goby. In the future if you want a goby that sifts sand that doesn't move it all over the aquarium. You can get a tiger goby.

I take a small pump and shoot water at the fish I want to push up to the surface and then net him... they always swim away from the stream of water.