sand cleanup?

I have a 110 with 2 ocelaris clowns a cleaner wrasse a purple tang blonde naso blue hippo mandarin goby cleaner shrimp 3 peppermint shrimp and only a handful of hermit crabs nassarius snails and cerith snails I know i need a bigger clean up crew and am going to get plenty more this week but wondering what I should get to help clean and aireate the sand bed? would tonga nassarius snails work or a sand sifting gobie? thanks

I have a sand sifting goby in my tank (90 gallons). He does a great job with the sand bed. Depending on the size of the goby. U may need two. I bought a little one and it takes him a long time to get to the entire sand bed.

I am very new to this I have a 30 up and running I randomly decided I wanted a saltwater tank one day went to the pet store and bought what they said to get 40 lbs of live sand and some rock picked up a skimmer off of here a week later and bought a canister filter from the store day 1 also. I got 3 damsels that made it all the way through. But now 3 months later I have a really good looking 30 gal and my bed stays spotless do to a conch I swear by this guy he is awesome best you could get IMO. But like I say I just dived in I love every min of it though. But I will never not own a conch this guy is great.