Search results

1. D

Snail?

Anybody know what kind of snail this is? Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  2. D

40 Gallon Breeder

I've been out of the hobby for several years. I have a 40 gallon breeder and I'm thinking about investing in LED. I just don't have any clue which ones to get or which ones will be enough for my tank. I want to have the option of keeping any kind of corals. I'm not that much of a DIY kind of guy...
  3. D

pico tank?

Starting up a pico tank 3g. Just wondering if you guys have any tips on maintaining a pico tank? I've had larger tanks befor just wanted to keep a pico. Do you have to do anything different? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
  4. D

pico tank lighting

I just bought a used (3g)pico tank the one from fosterandsmith. The light was broken, I was wondering if there was another lighting I could go with just to keep some zoa and mushrooms. Thanks.
  5. D

My Anemone

Not a great picture but still I'm so excited to have my clowns hosting in the anemone.
  6. D

20 gallon tank

I have a 20 gallon (tall) reef tank. I have been running this tank for about a year with a hob filter. My question is should I get a hob skimmer or hob fuge? Would one or the other be more bennificial. I have three fish and a few corals. I do water changes weekly. Thanks in advance. Trung
  7. D

Testing your tank?

What do you guys test for? What brand of test kits do you use? I'm looking to start testing my tank. Yeah I know I should've started a long time ago but nothing seemed wrong in my tank. Well any advice? Thanks in advance. Trung
  8. D

Reef Capapble Marineland Leds?

Are they worth it? Looking to get a cheap led fixture for my 20g tank. Anybody have any experience with these? Are they good enough for any kind of corals? Thanks Trung
  9. D

Skimmer help

I have an AquaC Remora HOB skimmer that I used for my 20g. I went on a vacation and came back to it not working. The pump is fine. My water in my 20g did evaporate quite a bit. Just looking for advice before I try to mess around with it. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks
  10. D

Koralia Help

I was looking to but the koralia evo 1400 and just had a question. What is the difference in these two pumps? Why does one cost a lot more than the other? Thanks. http://www.amazon.com/Hydor-Koralia-Evolution-Aquarium-Circulation/dp/B0036S1ETY...
  11. D

Circulation for 46g bowlfront

What pump should I get to circulate my water? And whats the best brand to go with. I have 2 koralia evo 750 pumps in my 20g. Don't know what I should get in my 46g. Thanks.
  12. D

cpr bak pak skimmer

Looking to get a protein skimmer for my 46g. Has anyone had any experience on these? Should I stay away for them? Or do they work decent? Thanks in advance...
  13. D

exotic led

I'm thinking about getting these led lighting for my 46g bowl-front fish tank. Has anyone used these? I plan on keeping all types of corals and maybe an anemone. If you guys have any experience with them please share. Thanks. http://www.exoticled.com/shop.html
  14. D

Nova Extreme Bulb Replacements

I've had my nova extreme for about 7-8 months and I heard it's a good idea to replace the bulbs every 6 months. Right now I have two 10,000k daylight and two 460 actinic in the fixture. My question is should I replace them with the same bulbs or is there something that can make my tank grow/look...
  15. D

nova extreme

i have the t5 nova extreme with 2 blue lights, 2 white lights, and 2 moonlights. If 1 of my white lights go out will the other one stop working as well?
  16. D

id coral

can anyone identify this please