40 Gallon Breeder

I've been out of the hobby for several years. I have a 40 gallon breeder and I'm thinking about investing in LED. I just don't have any clue which ones to get or which ones will be enough for my tank. I want to have the option of keeping any kind of corals. I'm not that much of a DIY kind of guy so that is out of the question. Also would 2 Koralia's 750 be enough for the tank? Thanks in advance.

I'm a fan of the AI products given their modularity and upgradable features and have been running the Vega Color since they came out. AI just released their Hydra at a price point that is $100 lower than the Vega which should be more than sufficient for most folks. I've got one Vega covering my 40B QT tank and the fixtures over my main tank can only be run at about 50% for the whites before I get bleaching. If you mount a single Hydra or Vega high enough over the tank it should give you good coverage and more than sufficient light to grow whatever you want.

Although I haven't used them, the Ecotech Radions and the Maxspect mentioned are popular too. There are a lot of options out there and everyone has their favorite for various reasons.