Search results

1. B

Yellow Tang $40 North Richland Hills urgent!!!

I am breaking my tank down and giving it's contents to a friend. I'm worried the Yellow Tang will not make it thru the "tank re-cycling". The sell coincides with the break down as I won't be able to get him until the live rock is removed. Pick up ideally is ROUGHLY 11am likely until 3pm (but...
  2. B

WTT Seeded Sand

I have sand full of small/ micro Feather Dusters and Spaghetti Worms. It would be great for new tanks or a tank missing these fauna. They are pretty awesome but I have an over abundance so I am looking to trade them off. I will trade a cup of my sand for a cup of clean sand or a frag to anyone...
  3. B

Nature vs culling

So I have what many would call a good outbreak.Sand bed worms: small Feather Dusters and (what I believe are) Spaghetti Worms. I like most hobbiest are happy to see them but, their population explosion in my tank has me a bit worried. Like in nature, predators are a necessary evil to help limit...
  4. B

Are these Spaghetti Worms?

5. B

WTB Colorful SPS frags

I'm looking for common, relatively easy to care for, hardy, colorful SPS frags. I don't need anything mounted and will buy anyones recent "pruning" (willing to help prune)!
  6. B

Brian's 120g

First, I purchased this tank used from another member (Bump) just over a year ago. All the equipment is used. Here was his set up:
  7. B

help ASM G1X skimming clear water

I am upgrading my sump and my existing ASM G1X was just added. I plugged it in to test it thinking, it was not in deep enough water to pull skimmate (maybe 4-5 inches). I have the adjustable outlet pipe all the way up and it is pulling clear water. Any suggestions?
  8. B

WTB Emerald Crab(s)

Topic says it all.
  9. B

Salt results

I thought the club tested various salts (recently). I'm looking all over the threads for a link/ posting. Can anyone share the results?
  10. B

A Beginner's Guide to Phytoplankton

First, this is incomplete and obviously from a novice so feel free to correct me.The 2 most common phytoplanton (macroalgae) are;Isochrysis Galbana (aka Gold Phytoplankton) is important for clams and scallops. I wanna say it is is different because something about lipids and fatty...
  11. B

Help ID please? Bug

<ol></ol>
  12. B

LFS with Drain Tubing

No idea the exact size on the drain tubing I need both of mine sprung leaks and I need to get a new one. Anyone know of an LFS or similiar carrying flexible drain (pool) tubing (in store locally)?
  13. B

isochrysis (phytoplankton)

So, somewhere it said brown phytoplankton. Is anyone maintaining or trying to maintain a culture of this?
  14. B

WTS/ Trade (2) Jebao TW-60

I bought 2 online and 1 is too powerful for my tank. 1 is still in box never opened and the other is lightly used $120 or I can trade for a slower wavemaker like a TW-40.
  15. B

FS/ trade (2) green star polyp frags

$10 
  16. B

Brineahrimp pic please?

I think my last two brine shrimp hatched just maybe I have no idea what they look like. I mean, I am used to the bigger clear ones... If anyone has a freshly hatched batch, could you please take a picture and share?
  17. B

9" Coralife adjustable sump light

http://m.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=23646&cmpid=03cseYY&ref=6194&subref=AA&cmpid=PLA_G_6194&gclid=CjwKCAjwuvjNBRBPEiwApYq0zqvzmLGoFYDa_ouXIDFcoSxZUwHygesBswKnReAZxmGmleffsoGf5xoCudYQAvD_BwEI bought this from someone else replaced a bad bulb, cleaned it up, thought I'd use...
  18. B

White flakes in phyto?

I'm growing phyto and started to see white flakes at the bottom. Anyone had experience with this? The culture was in the fridge a while before it started.
  19. B

Help! 6 line wrasse swimming upside down

I got a 6 line wrasse from liveaquaria today at 10am. By noon he was swimming upside down. Still alive in a at tank - 10 hours later. Any suggestions?
  20. B

Florida and Houston

I placed an order with reefcleaners.com on Monday. The package is stuck in West Palm Beach...I've only seen positive experiences with John (I guess the owner) and his business.His business is in Port St. Lucie which was hit by the hurricane. It's Sunday, I know there are some atheists on the...