Search results

1. W

ATO Problem

I have a BRS ATO, I bought a new yellow hose that goes on the inside and it is still not working. It will not pull the water up, it is like it runs and the water goes up them drops to the same level everytime. If rotates 23 times per minute with three time more that the book says. I don't know...
  2. W

Silversides

Are silverside and minnows the same thing? Has anyone ever feed minnows to that bta?
  3. W

Acans

What do you feed you acans?
  4. W

Coral ID please

I have had these for a while and have no idea the name of the corals, any help would be great. Thanks!
  5. W

Closed Brain ?

What is the difference between a closed brain and a flavia. I bought a closed brain from the LFS and saw a pic of a flavia that looked just like it. I am confused.
  6. W

Better Skimmer

I have 110 gallons. Is a ASM g3 or Aquac EV120, which one is a better skimmer?
  7. W

Yellow Sand Anemone

Has anyone heard of a sand anemone. I was trying to get some onfo on them.
  8. W

CBBF Question

If I put one in my tank to eat manjo and aiptasia anemones would it eat polps also or the anemones first?
  9. W

Carbon Question

What is a simple way to use carbon in a refugium? What is the best carbon, where is the best place to buy it?
  10. W

Ice Cap 430

Will a icecap 430 run t-5 bulds, if so how many 48" bulds will it run?
  11. W

Where to buy fish?

Where is the best internet site to buy live fish. I am looking for a Regal Tang and some shrimp.
  12. W

Lighting Question

My tank is a deep tank I have 82 gallons of show and a 40 gallon refuge. Atm I have a pfo duel 175w mh fixture, I am thinking of buying a duel 400 watt mh system would that be too much light? My tank is 23" deep
  13. W

Rasing Calcium

Does anyone have a link to rasing you calcium with pickling lime? Or is that not true?
  14. W

RO units

What is the best RO unit for the money? Where is the best place to get one? I have been useing my well water for about two years now, I think I have got some copper in my tank from the pipes in my house. I have tested everything else that is the only thing it can be. I am going to the NSLPS this...
  15. W

Actinic Lighting

I have 2 175 watt reeflux MH light and 2 96 watt Pc's for me actinic lighting what is the best blue light that I should buy for anemones? They will have to be 96 watt pc's
  16. W

Fluorescent Bulbs

Corallife started making there bulds in China I bought one put it in and it flickered and thats it. Does anyone know another brand that is a good one I need two bulds for my refugium. Thanks
  17. W

Sun Coral

I bought a sun coral on Friday at a LFS and it has not opened yet. Should I be worried, is there anything I need to do?