Search results

1. S

Help with DIY LED install

Is there anyone that lives near frisco that would like to help me install my LEDs from RapidLed? I got all the stuff i need, just need a lil guidance. I can pay with coral or beer and my A/C works pretty well now [smilie=wink.gif]
  2. S

new zoa ID plz

does anyone know what these are called? thanks for the help.
  3. S

MH Ballast wiring question

Hi all, i got a ballast that instead of having the black, white, and green wires it has a brown, blue, and yellow w/ green stripe. does anyone know which one goes to the black and which one go to the white wire on the mogul?
  4. S

Zoa and Paly ID plz

can anyone ID any of these? top has three and bot has five. any help would be much appriciated [smilie=lol.gif]
  5. S

lumen bright reflector hanging question

hahaha, you can build an open top canopy and hang from the ceiling into the canopy.
  6. S

Vortex Nano Dual Chamber Reactor?

just wondering if anyone had an expierence or heard anything about this? thinking about getting one for my nano. http://www.aquacave.com/vortex-dual-chamberbr-calcium-reactorbr-by-coralvue-1132.html
  7. S

corals shipping supplies.

does anyone know where i can get shipping supplies to send off corals? got to send some to my cousin in N.O. so we can keep getting bulbs for a low price. :lol:
  8. S

reeflux lamps price changes

don't know if anyone of you heard, but Reeflux bulbs prices has just got bumped up between $8-$10. my question is would you all still use reeflux even though the prices has changes?
  9. S

Coralife Scientific Grade Marine Salt

Does anyone have any comments on this salt?
  10. S

Large and Dwarf Angel Fish together

i have a coral beauty and thinking about adding a large angel fish. the question is, will the dwarf fish with the large angel if the large is still a juvi?
  11. S

One Month Calcium Hydroxide Test

Ok, after talking with alex, i have decided to try out a batch of calcium hydroxide that i got from a fish store. i will try thins for about a month to see if there is any real difference with growth. i will be posting update and pics of a SPS that i am monitoring as i dose this. Does anyone out...
  12. S

Bristle Worm Warning

The Warning
  13. S

War in my tank?

what do you guys think? is this a good enough reason to go to war?
  14. S

Red Bug Alternate Solutions

i have just took care of the red bugs in my tank recently, but lost a few shrimp and crabs in the process. the questions is, is there any other way of treating red bugs besides iodine dip and intercepters in the whole tank?
  15. S

replacing VHO for MH?

i am think of replacing two VHO for another MH in my setup. anyone have an suggestions on this? debating between three; Reeflux 12k, XM 15k, and 14k. as of now i have two 250 watt ReefLux 12k and two Actinic VHOs.
  16. S

15K Solaris I4 Series Fixture

does anyone know anything about the 15K Solaris I4 Series Fixture? seen it, heard about it, have it, the good, and the bad.
  17. S

best way to catch peppermint shrimp?

does anyone know what is the best way to catch peppermint shrimp?
  18. S

Two Part Auto Doser Suggestions

I am looking to buy some sort of two part auto doser, but have not a clue where to start. Does anyone have any exp or suggestions on any two part dosers? Tank mainly contains fishes, SPS, zoas/pallys, shrimps/crabs/snails, and 2-3 LPS.
  19. S

Free $25 store credit for saltwaterfish.com

not sure where this goes, but just wanted to share this with whoever wants to order from them. i just got this email. The cooler weather is here and it's the time when we all start looking at sprucing up our tanks. Saltwaterfish.com would like to help you along the way by giving you this...
  20. S

Coral Frenzy?

does anyone use or know anything anout this product called "Coral Frenzy?" http://www.championlighting.com/product.php?productid=31110&cat=0&page=1